Spire Blackmoon XP 600W PSU
Professional Resume Services Online Uoa
http://orpf.ir/true-story-about-the-birthmark/ True Story About The Birthmark
Cover Paper For Research Paper
- ATX 2.3 Specification Compliant
- Modular cable system
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- 2 independent 12V rails
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Auto-Silent 120mm signature DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- I/O Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- 80 Plus Bronze efficiency and Eco-friendly Certified
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based PC systems
http://euratex.eu/?buy-a-dissertation-online-vg-wort Buy A Dissertation Online Vg Wort
Packaging and Bundle
The Blackmoon XP 600W is supplied in a typical cardboard box with eye-catching artwork covering most of its front. Some information about the features of the unit and the number of connectors it has can be found scattered around the sides of the box. Strangely enough, there is no table stating the unit’s electrical capabilities to be found anywhere around the box. What’s even stranger is that the table which indicates the number of connectors does not include the 600W unit at all! The packaging certainly needs to be updated.
Inside the box everything is firmly packed but not too well protected, with a nylon bubble bag being the only protection this unit has inside the walls of the box.
Inside there is also a manual, four typical mounting screws, modular cables and an AC power cable. The bundle is complete but Spire didn’t add any special items either, such as a case sticker or a bag for the modular cables.