The X2.9883 is the newest CPU cooler in the gaming branded series X2 by Spire. Build on the technology of HDT (Heat-pipe Direct Touch) with an increased number of total six (6) heat-pipes. Combined with a high number and density of fins, crowned with one Nano-Tech silent and PWM controlled 120 mm fan for great cooling performance. The U-shaped, 6 mm in diameter heat-pipes are in direct contact with the CPU heat spreader. Rapid heat transfer to the 46 aluminum, nickel-coated fins provide a larger surface area for optimum heat dissipation.
The X2.9883 is supplied with one 120 mm balanced, Nano-Tech bearing fan. The Nano-Tech fan is equipped with removable rubber corners which eliminate any fan vibration. Furthermore Nano-Tech bearing enables a lower starting voltage, less friction which leads to lower noise and longer life span. Another great feature of Nan-Tech is that the impeller is not locked and can be pulled out for dust cleaning convenience. Compatibility of the X2.9883 is guaranteed with multi-platform mounting for all current Intel (incl. Socket 2011) and all current AMD micro-processors. The X2.9883 is pure cooling power that takes performance to the next level. SpireX2 – All geared up!
– HDT Heat-pipe direct contact with all of the processor area
– Six 6 mm U-shaped sinter-powder heat-pipes
– Straight lined heat-pipes, air can easily pass through
– 46 Stamped aluminum fins for best surface rate
– Large surface fin ratio for increased heat transfer rate
– All Nickel coated fins to preserve killer looks from oxidation
– One 120 mm Nano-Tech bearing fan design
– Silent. Long life span 70.000 HRS
– PWM fan speed RPM control, 4 PIN PWM (2510)
– Supports AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 and 775/1155/1156/1366/2011
– High performance up to TDP 150 W
The X2.9883 CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD sockets 775/1155/1156/1366/2011 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939/FM1/FM2 for AMD.
$56.95 / €44.95
User installation manual
Warranty registration card
Mounting-clips (1 set) / SP-802 CPU contact thermal interface material.
The first release of the X2 brand CPU Cooler series: X2.9883 is now available from our factory as well as our branch offices.