Introducing the ARC XL
The Arc XL brings forth a balanced combination of airflow, water-cooling and high-performance component configurability in a minimalistic and sleek full-tower form. Its strength lies with the extensive cooling options allowing the possibility to install multiple graphics card set ups into a supercharged system.
The case is filled with smart features such as simple-clean dust filters, integrated fan controller, flexible hard drive mounting, window side panel and plenty of space for tidy cable routing. It also comes equipped with three high quality Silent Series R2 fans contributing to maximum airflow straight out of the box.
– Delivering maximum airflow within a sleek and minimalistic body design
– Spacious internal layout with 9 PCI expansion slots allowing the biggest, most demanding components and cooling setups
– Designed for extensive water cooling configurations, accommodating multiple thick 240mm radiators and slim radiators up to 360mm in length with space to spare for pumps and reservoirs!
– Offering added value with three Silent Series R2 fans included, giving you excellent cooling straight out of the box!
– Featuring a three-speed fan controller strategically integrated in the front panel for easy access
– With multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case, you can ensure a dust free interior
– Providing ample storage capacity with a flexible hard drive mounting system for up to 8 x 3.5” drives while accommodating an additional 2 x 2.5” drives behind the motherboard
– Innovative SSD position mounting, using brackets to allow for easy access once your system is completely built
– Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style
Introducing the ARC Mini R2
The Arc Mini R2 micro ATX case combines excellent cooling potential and build configurability in a compact, minimalistic and elegant chassis design.
For a case of this size, it offers unmatched possibilities for water cooling components. And with room for up to six 3.5” drives plus an additional two 2.5” drives hidden behind the motherboard plate, you can build a well-cooled PC with ample storage space.
The Arc Mini R2 is built to last and is filled with smart features such as dust filters, fan controller, space for tidy cable routing, three case fans included and a window side panel.