http://inet.edu.vn/upload/business-studies-dissertation-proposals/ Business Studies Dissertation Proposals
http://www.fkbv.uni-mb.si/?dissertation-advisement Dissertation Advisement
- 4K Visual Experience: 20-inch IPS Alpha LCD screen with 3840×2560 pixel display featuring 230 pixels per inch and 15:10 aspect ratio
- High-Performance Processing Power: Intel Core i5-3437U vPro processor with NVIDIA GeForce 745M GPU
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro
- Storage & Memory: 256 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM and 2 GB VRAM
- Connectivity & I/O: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 (Class 1), USB 3.0, SDXC card slot, smart card reader, docking connector
- Camera: 1280 x 720 pixel built-in front camera
- Durability: Business-rugged with resistance to 12-inch drops to 26 angles (non-operating) and 30-inch drop to its back (operating)
- Battery: 2 hours per MobileMark 2007 testing
- Lightweight Portability: 5.27 lbs., 0.49 inch thick
http://talkingtech.net/writing-services-nyc/ Writing Services Nyc
http://purdue.lambdaphiepsilon.com/gettysburg-address-essay/ Gettysburg Address Essay
“It’s impressive to see Panasonic bringing its successful heritage of ruggedized PCs to the new designs running Windows 8.1, providing huge value to business customers who need high-resolution screens and durability,” said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president of Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp.
“Professionals in all fields need tools that help them do their work more effectively and rely on a range of computing devices, including tablets,” said Rick Echevarria, vice president of PC Client Group and general manager of Business Client Platform Division at Intel. “The Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 provides portability to the all-in-one horsepower, hardware enhanced security, and collaboration capabilities delivered by Intel Core vPro processors to maximize productivity in the office, field or wherever the job takes them.”
“What’s exciting about the Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 is the clarity of the display. What you’re working with here are large-format drawings, and fidelity and clarity is key,” said Don Jacob, vice president of Engineering at Bluebeam Software, a leading developer of PDF-based workflow solutions for the architecture, engineering and construction industries. “What Bluebeam is all about is not changing the way people work – people are comfortable with marking up paper with a pen. This is a very nice way to be able to do that with the benefits of it being electronic. It’s definitely a game changer.”
“Having a tablet like the Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 makes it much easier because the resolution that I get out of this, at this size, is so beneficial to my practice. I spend less time working,” said Architect Thomas A. Heinz, AIA. “Using a tablet like this would make it much easier to make a presentation to a client because you have it in real time, you can change the size as you go, you can make notes on it if you want and it’s much simpler. And you have a permanent record of it.”
“(Ultra HD resolution) is now immediately accessible to us in the field, which gives us enormous efficiencies and cost savings and cuts our schedule considerably,” said Don Kempf, president and founder of Giant Screen Films. “We’re now able to take some of the great attributes of our films in the theater, particularly the high resolution, and bring that to a person-to-person context. We’ve never been able to do that before.”
Business Plan To Buy A Business Pricing and Availability
The Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 will be available in January 2014 at a list price of $5,999. All Toughpad tablets can be purchased through authorized Panasonic resellers.
All products in the Toughpad family come standard with the industry’s most comprehensive 3-year warranty.