The Club 3D Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub is the MST Hub pioneer in the market and was introduced during CeBIT 2013.
Since the worldwide market launch 9 months ago, its popularity has grown and with the launch of three new models the Club 3D MST Hub is becoming a product family.
The Club 3D MST Hub may look like a simple hub but this product represents an important step into the future of display connectivity and we are taking it farther – by announcing the worlds’ first MST Hub with HDMI outputs!
More information. More play. More productivity per workstation.
The MST Hub quickly gained popularity among a broad audience. Numerous gamers across the world are using an MST Hub for state of the art Eyefinity set-ups, enabling them to play on 5 or even 6 full HD 1080p monitors in landscape or portrait mode. With a Club 3D MST Hub every AMD Radeon R9 series card is Eyefinity 5 or 6 capable.
While the MST Hub is a very advantageous device for gamers, it is also useful in an office environment where more monitors mean more productivity.
The Hub serves its purpose in enormous multifaceted applications. We have seen the MST Hub used in airports, restaurants, hospitals, laboratories, car dealerships, schools, universities and many more environments where more screens mean more information, more productivity, more fun.
The Club 3D MST Hub is the perfect tool to add additional monitors to an existing set-up or to create a new set-up using a workstation, laptop or ultrabook fitted with a (mini)DisplayPort 1.2 output. Even professional tablets like the Microsoft Surface Pro 2, fitted with an Intel i5 CPU and Intel HD 4400 graphics (or higher) fitted with a (mini)DisplayPort 1.2 output can fully utilize the MST Hub CSV-5300 by expanding the windows desktop to three separate 1080p Full HD monitors.
In addition to the first Club 3D MST Hub which splits a DisplayPort 1.2 signal into three separate DisplayPort outputs we are proud to announce three new MST Hub models, ready to serve even more purposes. So the Club 3D SenseVision MST Hub family will consist of:
The CSV-5200, this new version splits a DisplayPort 1.2 signal into two separate DisplayPort outputs and is USB powered.
The CSV-5300, the well known and popular first version of the MST Hub splits a DisplayPort 1.2 signal into three separate DisplayPort outputs.
The CSV-5300H, this new version splits a DisplayPort 1.2 signal into three separate HDMI 1.4 outputs which support audio output too. Again Club 3D is the first in the world to commercially offer an MST Hub with HDMI outputs.
The CSV-5400, this new version splits a DisplayPort 1.2 signal into four separate DP outputs.
These new models are expected in Q3.
- Standards compliance/support:displayport v1.2, displayport v1.1a,VESA DDM
- Standard,HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
- Supports main link rates of 5.4 bps(HBR2),2.7 bps(HBR)and 1.62 bps(RBR) from source
- Supports 1/2/4 lanes of main link for RX side
- Supports three DP++ output port,or two dual-link DVI ports,or the combination of ports
- For DP 1.2 source,supports DP1.2 MST multi video/audio steams
- Supports 1.1 source,supports ViewXpand
- Supports DP-DP Bypass mode
- Supports AUX-CH enables SBM and I2C mapping over AUX between the source/sink and device
- Dedicated I2C slave for main processor to access the device
- upported output resolution:up to 2560X1600@60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444