Join the brutal war between humans and vampires…
We have some beta keys for one of the latest and greatest free to play titles available from today. Nosgoth is a competitive, team-based Human versus Vampire free-to-play multiplayer experience set in the brutal fantasy world of the Legacy of Kain series.Developed by the team who worked on Gears of War, Unreal Tournament 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Homefront, Bulletstorm, and Mass Effect 3 it looks to offer a fresh take on competitive action.
Check out the trailer below and then fill in the form to receive your key. (Keys will arrive by email within 12 hours of filling in the form, however should be significantly faster than that.)
This giveaway has now ended.
1. The promoter is: Heaven Media Ltd (company no. 4019815) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Westminster House, Spitfire Close, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6XY.
2. Employees of Heaven Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be when the limited number of keys have been allocated. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entry is open worldwide.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Heaven Media Ltd and not to any other party.