Thanks to our friends over at Firefall and ROCCAT, we are giving lucky readers the chance to win some amazing ROCCAT goodies. The entry method for our Firefall competition could not be easier…or cheaper. See below for details.
Firefall Competition – Gameplay trailer
Firefall Competition – How to Enter
To be entered into the prize draw simply sign up for Red5 Studios amazing Free to Play title FIREFALL and then enter your account email in the box below. (Please ensure that the email address you submit below is the same that you register for FIREFALL. Only those that complete registration and submit that valid email will qualify for the prize draw. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date of 30th of September.)
3 winners for our Firefall Competition will be chosen at random to receive a ROCCAT bundle of – ROCCAT Tyon mouse, ROCCAT Kave XTD Digital headset and ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro keyboard, an additional 3 winners will receive ROCCAT Kave XTD Stereo headset.
Firefall Competition – Roccat, tell me about a key feature…
OK Then! The Roccat Tyon and its thumb use… “The X-Celerator analog thumb paddle’s amazing control configurations, ingenious placement of the Fin Switch, a deadly precise 8200 R3 Laser Sensor, ROCCAT’s powerful driver, 16 buttons, 31 assignable functions and a vivid 2 way lighting system with 16.8 million colors – the ROCCAT Tyon Gaming Mouse takes gamers to the pinnacle. ”
Firefall Competition T&C’s
1. The promoter is: Heaven Media Ltd (company no. 4019815) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Westminster House, Spitfire Close, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6XY.
2. Employees of Heaven Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Firefall competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be September 30th 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entry is open worldwide.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Firefall competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this Firefall competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The Firefall competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Heaven Media Ltd and not to any other party.