Win a QNAP TS-251 NAS and 2x 4TB SEAGATE Drives
http://www.southpadretrips.com/mcgraw-connect-homework-help/ Mcgraw Connect Homework Help
http://www.pirai.rj.gov.br/?college-essays-mission-trips College Essays Mission Trips
Win a QNAP TS-251 NAS and 2x 4TB SEAGATE Drives – A little more info on the products…
http://www.inglesesrl.com/assignment-rights/ Assignment Rights
• Centralise your file storage, sharing and backup
• Run a virtual machine and extend the functionality of the NAS with an integrated virtualisation solution
Help Writing Business Email Seagate NAS Range:
Seagate® NAS HDDs provide the best-performing, highest-capacity storage for 1- to 8-bay NAS systems. The NAS HDD has been compatibility tested with the industry’s top NAS solution providers.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a NAS or RAID environment
- Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for 24×7 NAS applications
- Seagate NASWorks™ improves drive reliability with custom-built error recovery controls, power settings and vibration tolerance
- Enables the highest capacities for 1- to 8-bay systems—up to 4TB per drive or 32TB in a 8-bay NAS
To enter, provide your details below and both Seagate and QNAP would very much like you to visit their Facebook pages and like/follow to get the latest news and other cool stuff.
Win a QNAP TS-251 NAS and 2x 4TB SEAGATE Drives – How to Enter
Will Pay To Do Homework COMPETITION CLOSED, WINNER: MARTA LACH!
Win a QNAP TS-251 NAS and 2x 4TB SEAGATE Drives – T+C’s
1. The promoter is: Heaven Media Ltd (company no. 4019815) whose registered office is at No.9 The Incubator Building, Alconbury Weald, HUNTINGDON, Cambridgeshire,PE28 4WX
2. Employees of Heaven Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be July 17th 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entry is open worldwide.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries by Heaven Media Ltd.
11. Winners will be notified by email by 31st July 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The entrant agrees to accept any import duty that may be charged upon receipt if your address is outside the country of origin.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Heaven Media Ltd and not to any other party.