About my messeage chats I have.

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

If you need help you must let me know right away by message or PM here. On yahoo lately I been getting alot sex bot girls poping up on my yahoo messeger be deleting left and right on those so please if you do added me make sure I know you need my help with sound drivers thanks. That way I know you need sound driver help thanks.

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. danlambirth

danlambirth New Member

i am unable to download ..... it states my version of windows operating system is not supported please upgrade to windows xp or later ... lol .... I have always been under the impression windows 7 was a later version .....

3. Robert McClelland

Did you try have disk? Then used custom console launcher setup?

4. danlambirth

danlambirth New Member

I was trying your downloads my disk programs when downloaded freeze my pc when I try to play any sound plus sounds distorted. I also tried your beta but it froze my pc when I tried using it. it downloaded fine.

5. medeirosdez

medeirosdez New Member

Ask for help for the benefit of all!

Mr. Robert, I was about to open a thread to ask you for help. I see I was lucky enough to have you talk about that.

My card is X-Fi XtremeMusic PCI. I use vanilla January 25th drivers downloaded directly from Creative's support page. I make a point on using only vanilla/official drivers because of bit-perfect audio.

I have a problem, though:

Creative has added 32 bit audio options to Windows Audio Control Panel on their latest official release. Current limited-beta drivers available here remain with the same wrong options. You can check them on the screenshot attached to this post.

Now, we both know that the X-Fi's are not capable of 32 bit sound, isn't that right? It seems driver developers made a lapse and carelessly inserted invalid options on the drivers.

The curious thing is that 32 bit options are working! That makes me believe there is something terribly wrong about these last drivers, terribly wrong. Either 32 bit is actually 24 bit, or we're getting poor 16 bit audio no matter what format we choose.

Hence, I ask you: can you make a special driver build with only the fix for those incorrect values of 32 bit output / input? Please, it should be vanilla, that means, no tweaks of any kind at all.

I would be immensely thankful if you could help me on that sir.

Also, as you have some contacts at Creative, it'd be great if you notified them about this issue!

I'm looking forward for an answer!

Peace!

Paulo Henrique

Attached Files:

6. Robert McClelland

That it is easy do in look for 24-bit option change to 32-bit :) and save the inf and reinstalled.

7. medeirosdez

medeirosdez New Member

I am afraid that wasn't easy... looked for any sign of 16, 24 or 32 bit on every single .ini file on the drivers package and I found nothing - at all. I know, I know, it's the .inf (ending with F) file. Looked into it as well.

I feel I can't do this Robert... would you mind downloading the drivers from here, editing and sending it to me (us)? I reinforce the importance of having no tweaks applied.

Also, can you answer two things?

1) Why the heck does 32 bit output work? It was supposed NOT to work!

2) What is your mother-tongue? I mean, what language do you speak on your daily life?

Thanks once more!

8. Robert McClelland

English But I didn't go college because my ADHD.

9. Robert McClelland

updated contacts robertmc8 on yahoo and on skype let me know if you need help thanks. I do this for fun but getting freebie steam gift be nice :p.