Auzentech HTHD Headphones/Speakers setting

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by psychic717, Oct 2, 2014.

1. psychic717

psychic717 New Member

Hello.
    First of all, I just installed PAX 20K2_Auzentech_HTHD_RefCD3 2014 V1.00 and I would like for someone to please explain to me the difference from these to the official ones. I had the official ones on Windows 8.1 and now I have these also on Windows 8.1, both work the same (I think).

Also, I have my headphones connected to the back of the sound card (because of buzzing sounds created on the front panel), but because of this I need to disconnect my headphones everytime I want to use my speakers (so that I don't have sound coming from two places).
    With headphone setting enabled on the console I only have sound coming through my headphones, but with speakers setting I have on both speakers and headphones.
    Is there anyway to disable the sound on the headphones when speakers setting is active, so I don't have to connect and diconnect the headphone jack from the back of my PC everytime I want to change from my headphones to speakers and vice-versa?

P.S.: I would use the front panel since this issue doesn't happen there, but when playing games I have a buzzing sound, so my only option is to use the back of the card to plug my headphones.

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

There tweak for better bass and sound. I be leasing new updated soon :)

3. psychic717

psychic717 New Member

Oh I see, nice :)
    I guess there is no way to disable sound on headphones from the back with speakers settings enabled :/

4. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

did you try the sound panel by the clock?

5. psychic717

psychic717 New Member

Yes, no option. Only for front panel.
    Oh well, I asked just in case there was a way, but it seems there isn't.
    Thanks anyway.