Beyoncé doesn't really have tons of burner emails, but you'll still never contact her

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Calliers, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Calliers

Calliers HH's Man In Black Staff Member

Less a human than a phantasmagorical being of near-Euclidean perfection—especially on the internet, where any criticism will not be tolerated—Beyoncé Knowles nonetheless occasionally has to step down off the platinum-encrusted cumulus cloud that ferries her from gala to gala in order to communicate with the hoi polloi, a.k.a. the rest of humanity. Despite looking like a bunch of backwoods stump-humping yokels in comparison, the Lemonade singer must use everyday channels of communication in order to make her needs known to us average mortals, lest her superiority-based isolation eventually lead her to starve to death, unserved by the proper GrubHub delivery people.

But before you get your hopes up that her visit that one time last year to your artisanal shoelaces store means that you could shoot her an Evite to your improv group’s open mic hosting gig, you should know that Beyoncé is many, many steps ahead of you. As revealed in an Entertainment Tonight interview with her acquaintance and new collaborator Ed Sheeran—who even with many fewer degrees of Kevin Bacon between himself and Beyoncé is still roughly on par with moose droppings in comparison to the “Drunk In Love” singer—Knowles changes her email address constantly. “I have an email address I email,” Sheeran said about coordinating the recording of their new duet “Perfect” via long-distance, only to add that said email address “actually changes every week.”

2. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

Is that supposed to be real news or Joke news I actually cant tell .... pretentious either way

3. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Sorry, thread moved to offtopic..

Its not personal but this article is Not Tech related, I don't call articles like this News at best. To me it is just total 'garbage' o_O

4. Calliers

Calliers HH's Man In Black Staff Member

LOL, I know, some people like reading about this stuff though. Thought it was a bit quirky actually.