Black = criminal?

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Trusteft, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

If am I to believe news from elsewhere, movies, blogs, racists everywhere, black people are the most criminal people in the world. Well, actually racists will say Jews are behind everything, but that stupidity is for another time.

Here in Greece 20 years ago there were perhaps a few hundrend blacks, total. Most of them were either students at university and military schools (still having many foreign students at local military schools), or athletes, or tourists.

Fast forward 20 years and the black population in Greece is far larger. Perhaps 50 thousands, perhaps more. A tiny part of them legally here, the rest not so. Hardly shocking of course as illegal immigration is nothing new or focused on blacks/Africans. BUT, from all those people (blacks living here), other than the occasional seller of "chinese" products on the streets (shoes, etc), there are no reported crimes, including violent crimes. Nothing. If black people were inherently criminal, would there be at least some of them reported/arrested/etc? None. Yet almost every day there are news about criminals of non black eh color. From Greeks, Albanians, Georgians, Romanians, to Pakistani, Afghan, etc. Yet, no blacks.

One more example how stupid racists are when even here racist fucks just ignore facts.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

To be racist you either a) have to be a bigot and ignorant or b) have been indoctrinated by your parents who hated black people themselves to begin with.

The black race is one of the most educated in the world, just because of the fact that blacks feel the need that they have to prove their intelligence because if they don't everyone will think they're stupid. I myself am proud to be black. Of the many years I've lived in Canada I've experienced racism here on maybe 3 occasions. Once from a very young kid and another two times from adults.

In Botswana, Southern Africa, subtle racism is very common, for example when we went out as a family to eat at an expensive restaurant where mostly white people would go it would take us forever to get any service, in fact my dad once had to go up to a waiter and say we would like to have our orders taken. Blatant racism in Southern Africa is more common than here in Canada strangely enough.

And I have also noticed that the majority of white Canadians aren't racist at all, this could be because of the fact that even white Canadians know their decent, you can ask any white Canadian where they're from and they'll tell you "I'm Norwegian on my mum's side and English on my dad's side" for example, or I'm a mutt (meaning that they're a mix of different cultures/countries).

But if you ask a white American what their heritage is they'll tell you "What do ya mean where am I from, I'm fuckin' American!".

Also here in Canada there are many festivals celebrating different cultures like food festivals with food from different parts of the world for example and the government encourages a cultural quilt which is good for helping people accept each others differences and see them as strengths rather than weaknesses.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  3. Trusteft

Not sure how this is something bad. If I were American, I would say the same even though I was born and raised Greek.

4. Calliers

Well, what I mean is that white Americans don't realize that even though they've lived there for many generations they too are immigrants, the only people who are actually natively American and Canadian are the Native Americans/Indians and if they realized that they too are from outside the country just like the African Americans and Hispanics then they would be more mindful of them and not be so racist.

For example they wouldn't say "Go back to your own country" because they would first think that should mean they too should leave and go back to Europe.

Get it? :)

5. Trusteft

Yes, but placing all whites like this, is racist too.

6. Calliers

Oh no, not all whites are like that, no siry. I just meant some. Not all. Lol. I am the furthest thing from racist. I have friends of different colors, went to school with people of different colors and have had girl friends from all races. Trust me, I ain't racist at all.

7. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

The sad fact though is that going through the numbers.... specially in the states... is that while it's racists to assume that someone of any color IS something without evidence of any kind..... the numbers don't lie, and the chances aren't in ones favor for whatever reason.... the problem is that people will act on this assumption that the numbers "prove" that the generalization is true... when that will never "always be" the case.

And it's gotten to a point where reacting/not reacting as another person expects you to act.... is somehow racist to them... the oversensitive SJW so to speak is making incredible efforts to TELL someone when they are being racists (as well as sexist or whatever) 100% based on the assumption and out of context words used... even twisting simple easy defined words into something they are not and boldly claiming they are racist among other things.

I find today, people are heavily abusing "words"..... such as "racist" to suggest that it encompasses MORE than what it is actually defined..... Even hearing someone blurt out "racist!" towards someone that mocked a faith that has utterly no "race" associated with it technically. In fact their claim that someone is "racist" when in fact their claims are actually themselves being the racists because of how they asocciated something, a stereotype they assumed to be true....

More often than not.. the people claiming others to be racists are usually the racists...

8. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I still find this a bit weird. If I said I was proud to be white, I am sure the backlash would be incredible.

People act way too sensitive nowadays and find everything that is different from their world-view offensive.

Funny thing; I was called a racist when I said I wasn't attracted to asian girls.

9. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

While I was in High School almost all of the black chalk boards got replaced with white dry wipe boards.
    Racism loop-hole?

10. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

100% that there WILL be backlash..... there are countless examples.... the hypocrisy is strong. The more individual groups try to take "pride" in whatever it is that separates them from the rest... the more of a problem it becomes. The privileged bullshit is getting way to far out of hand. I knew someone... personally that tried to suggest that I myself... should check my privilege... at first i thought she was joking... she wasn't... at which point i had to educate the man on what the fuck she was insinuating. Suffice it to say, he thought she was less privileged because 1: she was a woman (therefore claimed to be paid less which is bullshit and illegal in canada, as well as claimed to be discriminated against more often which is for the most part, also bull) and 2: not Caucasian. After delving into the depths of where each of us grew up, the good and the bad regarding family/fincials/living conditions/education and post options/trips/vacations/work and physical labour, she was the one that had significantly more privileged, not by a little but massively. I don't hold this against her.

I will not deny that women do get hassled... with men or even other women thinking they cannot do what they are trying to do... even if they end up doing it they think it's a "one off"... that in itself is bullshit (women as heavy duty mechanics for example.... I know a few.... they are just as capable as men... PROVIDED they do it, as there are plenty of examples of both men and women not only not being physically capable of handling some of the harder work required, and end up sluffing it off on someone else that can, which due to the massive number of men in the field, makes sense that more than likely a man will be asked to help).

The same goes with the "race" issue... which isn't really an issue at all in most parts of canada..... Many of the genuine racists have grown old and died.... however having been around a few that aren't "white"... many of them are the first to jump at calling someone racist for no legitimate reason, purely based on assumption. Few things irritate me as much as being blatently told that i am something i am not, racist being one of them. As i said before.... when someone blurts out that someone is racist... it's more often than not... them being the ones racist and assuming someone did something or said something (that in itself wasn't anyways racist) as being racist. It's like a stupid feedback loop.... it's incredible... and they are do bloody dense, than trying to explain what is going only makes their sense that your a racist that much more evident because "you're talking down to me because you think my race is stupid!"... no... not at all... i think you're stupid.... NOT the race... it wouldn't matter what race you are.. if you're being a dumb cunt... you're a dumb cunt and that's it.

Someone i know was flipping through various images of various women..... showing me... to which almost all of them i didn't give a shit about.... what's funny is that most of them were white women.... when a black woman was shown to me.... followed by a native.. and then an east indian woman.... to which i also said i didn't care.... they asked if i was a racist.... "Look i just said i didn't find the first dozen images of white women attractive.... and you think i'm a racist cause i disliked the 3 different women of different race as well suddenly?... how do you justify that mindset?"

Neshi and Trusteft like this.