Bravura 7.1 Windows 10

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by thezfunk, May 11, 2017.

1. thezfunk

thezfunk New Member

I have a much loved Auzentech Bravura 7.1 and it worked great under Windows 7. Today I went to Windows 10 (against my will) and upgraded to Ryzen (CPU, motherboard, and DDR4). My headphones run at full blast and I can't turn them down and my microphone jack is stuck as line in and I can't change it to microphone.

I have tried the Auzentech drivers and I have tried the drivers here. Neither one fix my issue. I have tried multiple PCI-E ports on my motherboard. The control panel locks up when I try using it.

Any ideas?

2. thezfunk

thezfunk New Member

Well, I think I have the microphone working. I installed the last RC drivers that I had from Auzentech and the console in that didn't crash when I used it. It hung for a second when I switched the flex port to microphone but it finally did and I was able to get it responding on my microphone.

The volume for the headphones is still pegged at so high it distorts my phones when I have it plugged in a play a sound. The volume knob on the console will move and I set it all the way down but it is still maxed. I can successfully mute it though.

3. thezfunk

thezfunk New Member

I figured out the Creative branded version of the Bravura 7.1 and installed that card's Windows 10 drivers...don't do that. I blue screened Windows over and over again and had to do a restore. It wouldn't install because it didn't see the right card so I extracted the files and forced it. I thought it was worth a try.

4. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I'm sorry ditch the card get one works so windows ten

5. thezfunk

thezfunk New Member

Your post was neither coherent nor was it helpful.

If only it were easy to just get a new card. I am not aware of one with similar features. Maybe you could be helpful and provide some options?

6. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Nope need windows ten dll. To make them installed on Windows ten from them there out of business no use trying to hassle to get that card to work with Windows 10.

7. thiagodm

thiagodm Member

I used every Windows 10 build with PAX_AZT_BRAVURA_2013_V1.00 drivers without a problem. Reboot choosing 'Disable driver signature enforcement', Go to your pax driver folder \Audio\Drivers\Setup.exe (run as admin). After that, in case volume need the full setup, go to \Audio\Setup and run setup.exe. BTW, for some reason, change crossover frequency to a very low setting like 20hz, because at default you lose bass(bug maybe).

8. thezfunk

thezfunk New Member

I wonder if I have a hardware conflict or if the fact my Windows 10 install is a Windows 7 upgrade has something to do with it.

9. thiagodm

thiagodm Member

It doesn't hurt to run Driver Sweeper(Or Driver Fusion) select ''Creative - Sound' to remove before installing PAX. Always disable driver update from windows update.