Crash Override

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Will Sasso, May 9, 2002.

1. Will Sasso

Will Sasso New Member

Thanks Crash Override for inviting me here, looks like a huge amount of knowledge and
    extremely good group of professionals here to help on a wide range of subjects.
    Hopefully I'll be able to contribute here as well and help out a few people in the process.
    Thanks again !!!
    By the way don't you have a Birthday coming up soon !!!

2. brc64

brc64 Zeeky H. Bomb

Will Sasso.. hmm.. that name sounds familiar.. Isn't he an actor on Mad TV?

- Me

3. yup birthday is in 10 days 2 hours and 29 minutes

4. Candyman

Candyman [DH] Lover!

In case I forget...Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

5. Vaporizer

Vaporizer WTF

isn't crash overide some character from "hackers"

6. UberLord

UberLord A Legend in Underwear

Re:

Might be the latest 1337 term for installing Linux :p

7. Renegade[CSR]

Renegade[CSR] New Member

Re:

Yup. He is. Crash override (In our forums) is into naming himself after movie characters ;)

8. war59312

war59312 God Bless The U.S.A

Waz up?

Not really a hardware man but hey and thanks for the invite.

Nice board.

later,
    Will :D

9. Yup and I always have quotes from the movies and/or shows that the characters are in

My sig is a quote from Hackers.

On other forums I am known as

Matrix Phreak, Morpheus Phreak, Ben Sisko, Crash Override, Benjamin Lafeyette Sisko, Lafeyette, God, and a couple of others....I have a full list around here somewhere.

You can call me a man of all seasons and a master of disguise....but thatd be lying :p

EDIT- Almost forgot my personal favorite nick of mine...I dont use it on a forum but its my handle on RTCW just in case you run into me ;)

Shaving_Ryans_Privates or ShavingRyansPrivates

If anyone can tell me how to type it with spaces rather than as one word or with the _ then please do so lol

10. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

pity he only posted once !!!!!!!!! LOL

11. lol.........He'll be back Zardon ;)

He is on a ton of forums and has to manage his time wisely in order to squeeze em all in

12. Spdklls 2.0

Spdklls 2.0 New Member

Hey, Crash Override....

I remember "Morpheus Phreak" from Rage, what the hell happened over there? People still refer to you over there, but I missed the grand finale. I thought you were very knowledgeable, and never seen you act out-of-line. WTF happened?

13. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

welcome to the forum, get posting !!!!!!!

14. Will Sasso

Will Sasso New Member

Crash is right about the other forums that I have to juggle, but I do like this forum and think it's awesome .... definitly intend to hang out here some and hopefully help out when I can. I be popping in from time to time and post when I can and catch upon the latest here !