Have License Why Can't I Download?

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by Ristogod, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Ristogod

Ristogod New Member

I have the license key for Driver Cleaner stored and ready to use. I figured I would just go download the program and enter the key. However, I can't figure out how to download it without being forced to repay for it. Shouldn't I be able to just download it and enter my license key?

2. netbadger

netbadger New Member

I am having the same problem. I was at the After Dawn site, where they had a free version 1.5 of the program. I clicked on the author's site link and found the commercial version 3.4.5.0. I went to the download link on the DC.net site, and paid for the program. It came back with the registration information, so I saved the page as a PDF document. When I click on the download link in the PDF document, it just opens my default browser to its default start page. I never received the email that the site describes, and I have been watching the spam folder. How do I download the program I just bought?

3. steve3110

steve3110 Staff

Hi,

If you contact the admins via the Drivercleaner.NET website with your registation email we can look into it for you.

Thanks

Steve

4. lindandalef

lindandalef New Member

I got the download, paid for it and can't activate it! Says I'm not puting in the right info, have e-mailed several times to Drivercleaner.NET and no response yet. HELP!!!!