How to Install 2013 Prelude Drivers (FIX)

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by Mr-Zizz, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mr-Zizz

Mr-Zizz New Member

Hi guys

Just making this thread for anyone struggling to install 2013 Prelude drivers.

Credit must go to Weedman445 for this info :

Firstly go to "Audio\Drivers\xp\win2k_xp"

Now you need to copy the 2 files with the name PAX.BMP and PAX.ICO to "Audio\Drivers\vista\win2k_xp"

Once this is done you will be able to install the drivers properly with driver signing disabled.

2. click4dylan

click4dylan New Member

This works, although the card will randomly disappear from the control panel unless you uninstall the drivers and reinstall them..

3. deeselcyde

deeselcyde New Member

I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I tried re-downloading the 1.00 drivers. I tried manually installing the driver, etc. Every time I try installing the software it gets stuck on 79%.

4. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

don't worry i'm woking hard on tweaks. Then i will redo those sets once i get tweaks ready also

5. deeselcyde

deeselcyde New Member

I finally figured it out today.

It didn't matter if I used your drivers or my old (from about a year ago) Auzentech drivers (I TRIED THEM BOTH!)....here's what I did:

I booted into the driver signature hack mode thingy and MANUALLY installed the drivers for the Prelude in Device Manager. Once installed, I rebooted into regular SAFE MODE before install the software package.

After doing that it would no longer get hung up on 79% and would completely install.

After the restarting the PC I have had no problems.....

Hope this helps someone.