How to Installed PAX drivers and suites Correct!

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time

Drivers:
    Uninstalled from Device Manager first:
    Then run driver cleaner or sweaper I recommed get paid Driver Cleaner it's worth it:
    To Choice driver cleaner to clean drivers please choice creative lite.
    On Sweaper I don't know never used and don't care.
    Please used any reg cleaner and do defrag reg before installing my drivers.
    Then Extract the folder from double clicking it it extract exe file by it self.
    Then go into main folder then click on setup.exe
    Then choice your langage then click next.
    You see box pop click ok.
    Then you see Driver sign box.
    Please Choice second one to make the driver to installed.
    after it's done installing reboot system.

Software Suite on PCI XFI.
    Either click main setup or go to audio then setup then click on setup.
    Then click next. Then go to Custom setup. Please choice everthing with out the drivers. Because you installed drivers before. I repeated New software suite I be releasing Drivers won't work correct anymore. Save resetting doesn't work under the drivers and there no longer UHAA support for the software suite. UHAA must used Main driver and so does everyone else does.
    Then let the suite installed then after done installing restarted.
    And thankyou for choice PAX as your main creative drivers source.

Other Suite info would follow when I have ask people when they have time what right way to installed it. Like on Audigy suite. I only have PCI XFI card. Don't worry I would work on this thread bit better later on future it just a start so you know how installed right way.

2. SamFisher_NL

SamFisher_NL New Member

Other question: How uninstall a PAX software suite correct? (including driver)
    Uninstall all creative programs (Creative Sowftware AutoUpdate, Creative Sound Blaster Properties x64 Edition, etc.) one by one? And in what order?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  3. Robert McClelland

Uninstalled using the uninstalled software from the suite then follow those steps plus delete suite from Start Menu and hard drive before installing any new suite.

4. RichardDenton

RichardDenton New Member

Hi everybody,

I have W7 64bit and it doesn't like Creative Media Source 5 Organiser. Said Organiser worked perfectly with VISTA 32bit but not with W7 64bit. There's spitting and crackling playing my songs. There must surely be a solution but Media Source won't support W7 64bit for their 5 Organiser. Can any body help?
    Thx
    Richard

5. Robert McClelland

Hi Richard I be getting 64 bit system soon ordering my parts this week :) if shows up on time on Sat my second brother help me out.

6. RichardDenton

RichardDenton New Member

Hope your driver package resolves incompatibility with Organiser 5 and W7 64bit. Wait to hear.

Cheers,

Richard

7. Robert McClelland

Ya Sorry everyone one my staff delete all my drivers by mistake. It take while redo all the drivers and upload them with new tweaks it might have wait to May. Because new computer soon :).

8. RichardDenton

RichardDenton New Member

OK Robert. Can you send me an email when you've got the drivers sorted? Would really appreciate it. Here is my email address...
    PM me your email you get spam lol.

Many thanks
    Richard

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  9. Robert McClelland

PM me your email bud Don't show email on forums you get alot spam.

10. Doopan

Doopan New Member

After the instalation, I get this msg:

---------------------------
    Console Launcher
    There are no supported audio device available. You need to close the application. Click OK to close the application now.
    OK

when I try to launch Console Launcher or any other software. What could be the reason? I've got X-Fi Music + Win7/64
    Also, my digital out wont work (it seems like it would be working, but I get no signal on the output). I can only use the analog output.

I've downloaded these drivers:

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/pax-drivers/195874-pax-download-section-up-running.html?dr_log=-1&linkout=http%3A//dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX/Pax%2520PCI%2520X-Fi%2520All%2520OS%2520Creative%2520Software%2520Suite%25202010.7z

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  11. Robert McClelland

Did you delete old launcher off hard drive and start menu If you can't used v2.61.43 from suite please don't installed from the suite. Please used stable version of creative site v2.61.35

12. Doopan

Doopan New Member

Yeah, I've installed this driver on clean system. I'll try the cretive version of suite.

13. offlimp

offlimp New Member

hello,

what driver and what suite do i have to download for Windows XP and XFI Extreme Music?
    And how is installation process?
    thanks.

14. Robert McClelland

Please used the July Suite it's prefect and uninstalled all and drivers too then run reg cleaner then reboot then reinstalled using July suite.

15. offlimp

offlimp New Member

Hello Robert,

installation was fine. I installed PAX PCI XFI PAX Audio Suite DVD 2010 V1.00 from July.

When i go to the systemmanager and choose sound and audio devices i see your pax logo. So the driver is installed.
    But everything is greyed out .. i cant controle sound volume, i cant start the console launcher. It says: "the audio device is not supported"

i use win xp sp 3
    and the ID of the Extreme music is: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00211102&REV_00\4&31B6CD7&0&08F0

do you know whats the problem? Should i use earlier suite and driver that support my card?

16. Robert McClelland

Tell you what Uninstalled everything from the suite then run cleaner or sweaper then run reg cleaner like crap cleaner then defrag your reg then reinstalled the suite let me know if your having issue please PM we can do cross loop and I can take look what going wrong with it.

17. Aykroyd

Aykroyd New Member

Thanx Robert for your spendid work. :)

I'm just gonna make things clear as I couldn't find an answer here.

"PAX PCI Audigy All-OS-Driver" installer includes all necessary drivers to make the card Audigy work correctly.
    "Pax Audigy Software Suite Edition 2010" is a set of additional software for Audigy wnich is basicaly not needed if somebody doesn't use EAX, doesn't want to set other sound environment, etc. So for such purposes as just listenning to the music, working with Cubase, etc. it is not needed to be installed.

Is above understanding correct?

18. Robert McClelland

ya I'm waiting for my audigy 2 card back borrow from my bro work on suite drivers right way :) be next month sometime.

19. hemphill

hemphill New Member

I use Creative drivers and get this message once at week, at least and only solution is uninstall->reinstall drivers. Creative Customer Support can't help, they don't have a clue what causes this. Analog outputs disappears and digital output is silent. And if you try open Creative Audio Control Panel, this message appears. In device manager SB X-FI appears like it should be. I have SB X-FI Titanium.

20. Robert McClelland

did you try the preview driver in preview section of the driver thread?