I need my activation Limit reset and have contacted support over and over about this.

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by Robs07M6S, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

I sure hope someone here can help me because for over a week I have been requesting through the proper method that my activation limit for driver cleaner to be reset. I have used this product for years and thus as I format my drive often I have had to have my activation limits reset and its NEVER been an issue in the past as support has always responded very promptly and reset my limits.

However that isnt the case this time and its getting frustrating so if anyone out there who sees this request and who is in support that can help me please let me know!

2. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Re: I need my activation Limit reset and have contacted support over and over about t

This is pathetic and I am pissed! still no reply from support through the method I am supposed to be using and you mean to tell me that no one here from driver cleaner has seen this thread!

I swear, I will spread this issue around the net if I have too and warn others of your NON existent support! This was never a problem in the past and I darn sure dont understand why it is now!

3. Stuart_Davidson

Stuart_Davidson Well-Known Member

Re: I need my activation Limit reset and have contacted support over and over about t

HI, apologies for the delay in responding. I will make sure someone deals with your request asap.

4. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Hi, thank you and I would greatly appreciate it. Im just shocked that its been impossible to get anyone to respond to my emails and request to reset my activation limit because in the past the service has been top notch from you guys.

I just checked my email too btw and still nothing just so you know, please let me know if you need any other info from me. Thanks.

5. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Well, we are knocking on 2 weeks now since this all began and still no email with my activation limit reset or any sort of response at all from Driver Cleaner Support. You guys customer support is now NON existent!!! You have my money and I am without a service which I paid for.

6. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

I process all the emails that come in and reset all the counters from people that emailed us. Can you send an new email with the details so i can check it.

7. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Brother I have been sending multiple emails for the past 2 weeks all to no avail. If you want me to send another one then I will do so..............

8. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Okay, just sent it again.

9. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Guys just letting everyone reading this thread know that my issue still has yet to be handled, a simple request thats never been a problem in the past somehow has turned into an impossible mission.............sigh.

10. Stuart_Davidson

Stuart_Davidson Well-Known Member

Its being done for you now. Apologies for the delay.

11. Robs07M6S

Robs07M6S New Member

Thanks for helping me and if I overreacted then I apologize. I understand how changing your mail system could slow things down but before I knew about it I thought you guys were just ignorning my emails. :taste:

Thanks for getting it sorted out, I have always stood behind this product when other people have slammed it.