Mobility Modder 1.2.1.0 for ATI Mobiity Radeon X1400 in Windows 8 x64

Discussion in 'Mobility Modder Discussion' started by dantiags, Sep 17, 2012.

1. dantiags

dantiags New Member

Hi,

I used Mobility modder with the x1400 drivers (exactly CCC 9.3) and worked perfect with Windows 7 x64.

Then I updated to W8 Enterprise x64 and the resolution went down and the drivers were not detected. I cannot use Mobility Modder!

Do you have any solution for ATI X1400 in W8 x64 ?? Any Clue?

Best Regards.

Carlos.

2. natri23

natri23 New Member

...try 9.8 or 10.2

3. DocGrandy

DocGrandy New Member

AW: Re: Mobility Modder 1.2.1.0 for ATI Mobiity Radeon X1400 in Windows 8 x64

I have the same Problem (ATI Radeon X1400 with Win8 x64). I tried several driver versions, but non of them worked (12.10, 10.2, 8.2,...)
    Please help! Thanks.

SOLUTION:
    I found the solution and managed to install the right Driver! Here is the detailed info:
    ** sorry but I cannot write URLs here, as I have no 15 Posts yet. **
    (Work around: Google for this phrase "Getting Legacy ATI Mobility Drivers working on Windows 8 x64" and klick first result of "Windows Now" Blog)
    You can find the patch for Mobility Modder here:
    ** sorry but I cannot write URLs here, as I have no 15 Posts yet. **
    (Work around: search this Forum for "Possible fix for 9.2 and later" and klick in this thread on the linked word "this" in the first post of user "Spike" of Feb 24, 2009)
    With this patch, Mobility Modder will also start under Win 8 x64 and work correctly.
    I installed the AMD legacy Driver for x64 as mentioned in the howto, olthough there is no X1400 card listed as supported by this driver (only X1300), it worked perfectly and in device manager it says "ATI Radeon X1400".
    So just try this manual and you will get your old grafix card back to work.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  4. ggr41

ggr41 New Member

thank's

5. berlino70

berlino70 New Member

Thank so much

6. donecek

donecek New Member

Please is any help for my similar problem as I have ATI X1400 on my laptop ACER TravelMate 4670, but those asians tigers are masters how to protect the graphic card against any anothers updates of this. I did download on laptop Windows 8 but every graphic driver doesn't have chance to be put on there. It's very strange and I think that the Acer company did a blockage against to come there an another graphic driver. Do you think am I right? Thank you for any help.