PAX Audigy ALL OS Driver 2013 V1.05 Problem

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Audigy Series' started by dniaak, Nov 2, 2013.

1. dniaak

dniaak New Member

System info:
    Dell Optiplex 360. Core2 duo cpu. 3MB ram. Windows 7 home premium. SB Audigy ES [sb0160 (CA-0100/EMU10K2 chip)].

Driver for onboard Intel audio chip disabled before installation of PAX Audigy ALL OS Driver 2013 V1.05 Default Editon.

Installation went smoothly. Device Mgr properties: device working properly / no conflicts. Audigy enabled in Windows sound control as default playback/recording device. Under playback properties > signal enhancements:"enable audio enhancements" is checked.
    The card is functioning well, but has only simple tone control.

When I try to open the Creative Audio Console installed with the driver, the following pop-up appears:

"Unable to find Audio device. Please make sure that your audio device is enabled and installed with its driver",
    even though these conditions have already been met.

Any ideas or suggestions to solve this problem will be much appreciated. Thanks, Dan Lawrence.

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

You sure it's not audigy se card?

3. dniaak

dniaak New Member

It is NOT an SE card. The Audigy SE model is sb0570 with the less expensive CA-0106 audio-controller (software emulation only) in place of the EMU10k2. My card is the ES ---- the original Audigy1 model (sb0160) with full hardware emulaton.

4. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I'll be updating the new set tomorrow waiting on new tweaks on feedback from today later on :)