PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.15 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jun 13, 2015.

1. silu00

silu00 New Member

There is no Pax driver of X-fi cards for Windows 10 yet, right?

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I found my music card I be working on set tomorrow.

3. Robert McClelland

I'm sorry people I really want work on driver to day my marfans was acking up couldn't fall asleep right away I just woke up now 6pm I'll try get some in next week or two hard one iron banner next week in destiny. So it be hard for me work on them I'll try do some for you.

4. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

Ok sir, I waiting for u.

cheer

5. Robert McClelland

Ya sorry I had doc this pass afternoon I try get one out by wed ;) My tablet has died I just order new one it be here on Tuesday which I need setup it's acer 8" 32gb tablet :)

6. Vasser

Vasser New Member

Have you got the win10 drivers to work?
    How, please tell me :)

7. Robert McClelland

Remember it depends if he used other modded software I can't do nothing about it. Just remember don't posted his links in this forum

8. i5ko

i5ko New Member

Hallo! So, what`s the best and latest driver for my X-fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro? Please help me!

9. Robert McClelland

Pleased used stable one for now unless you want test beta ones it be while before I be back work on them.

10. i5ko

i5ko New Member

So, the latest stable one is the
    PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.15 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition ?

11. ariewisnoe

ariewisnoe New Member

I think.....there's no driver pax 4 windows 10....

12. Robert McClelland

Yes there is I haven't been accessed to my forum for week and half twc finaly fix the issue today. I try do some fresh drivers by mid week for you guys my tailbone still hurt but doing a lot better sorry for long delay

13. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

Dear Robert, hope you get better soon. Health remains the most important thing in life !

Now on-topic: I have a PCI Fatal1ty Champion and no matter what I do or try I cannot get any of the software to recognise my card. The driver installs fine, EAX works fine (main reason for me). But none of the software is recognizing my card: configuration panel, THX console, mode switcher, ... literally nothing. I have tried a lot of combinations now with PAX drivers, software suites, you name it. None worked. So now I'm kinda desperate :(
    Last action I took: completely remove everything, run ccleaner and driver sweeper and removed anything that was left. Then I reinstalled from scratch using the 2015 all OS 1.15: same issue. Card installs and runs fine, none of the software works :(

Please help :(

PS: Win8.1 x64

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  14. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

Update: I even have this problem with official X-Fi drivers :(

Installed latest available official drivers and the control panel that is included with those drivers even say "there is no supported audio device available". Card again installed and works fine !

15. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

Daniel has this on his blog; could that be the cause ? I have an NForce 790i chipset:

INCLUDED SB X-FI PCI DRIVER WORKS IN WDM MODE

In order to support all of the original features of the SB X-Fi PCI cards (except the OEM SB077x models), the included driver operates in WDM mode, which may not work in some hardware configurations, specially those based on the NVIDIA nForce chipsets.

An UAA mode Support Pack will be available later.

16. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

Daniel was right ! Everything is now working !! For all users who come looking for a solution in the future: if you're running an Nforce chipset, make sure you install a set of UAA mode drivers to get everything up and running.

17. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

:( Seems I cried victory too fast... everything works now, except EAX :(

18. Robert McClelland

Yes Nforce boards are shit get new one ;) Just remember don't posted links from him here.

19. AzzKickr

AzzKickr New Member

Haha, they are indeed a real pain in the butt to get going, but once they go, they REALLY go :)
    My QX9770 on Striker II is still lightning fast :)

Anyway, on-topic: everything is working 100% now ! I will summarize for anyone experiencing the same problem and find this thread in the future:

I first tried official driver => no success. Card installed, card worked, software doesn't work=> "no supported device found" and EAX doesn't work
    Then I tried PAX driver => no succes. Card installed, card worked, software doesn't work => "no supported device found" , EAX did work but in software mode only, with thus horrible quality (similar to X-Fi MB2/3 software layer)
    Then I tried a UAA driver instead of a WDM one. Card installed, card worked, all software worked ! But no EAX, not even software EAX.
    I then switched back to WDM driver and BOOM: everything works 100%, so software tools AND hardware EAX ! Beautiful sound !!

So ultimately it was the combination of UAA driver, then WDM driver that worked for me. With only WDM driver installation, it didn't work. The UAA driver had to be installed first and then a WDM driver. I'm now using an old PAX Win7 driver, v1.25 , on my 8.1x64 machine and all is working 100% !

Thanks Robert for your contribution to the community !

20. Robert McClelland

Ya I need work UAA driver do you have one you can upload so I can work with tweaks for you?