PAX Sound Blaster Audigy series suite 2014

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Audigy Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. StarGeneral

StarGeneral New Member

AW: PAX Sound Blaster Audigy series suite 2014

Hello Robert,

first thank you very much for the driver.
    I just tested it under Windows XP Professional and it is working like a charm.

But there is one question: I am still missing the "Console Launcher" Application, i started the initial thread for. There is still only the Creative Audio Konsole without any graphical interface...

Will the Console Launcher be deliviered with the next version of the driver or what is the difference between the driver you have uploaded in post #1 and the one which was aviable before?

Thank you very much in advance!

3. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: PAX Sound Blaster Audigy series suite 2014

I really can't updated the software if creative lease one. This why I recommend for you upgrade pci xfi card or get the newer sound cards that are out now.

4. deinlandel

deinlandel New Member

Hi. I have Audigy2 ZS and Windows 7 32 bit. Just downloaded this driver. Its size is very big, but it seems that setup install only drivers and nothing more. Also setup files from Audioxfi or Audigy4, Surmix2 folders are not working. They are either throwing errors or the software components installed by them are not working. What am I doing wrong? What is the correct install order for my soundcard?

5. Robert McClelland

You have to to drifter setup then the driver setup :) Go to audigy 4 folder then click setup ;)