PAX_SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0007_2015V1.00Beta2

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. demonixient

demonixient Member

I was waiting for these drivers before trying out Windows 10. Sadly the drivers do not work as they should yet. Only SPDIF and Digital-In work seem to work.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

So the driver installed fine? You may need installed creative official ones first before my set and installed on top for just the tweaks

4. demonixient

demonixient Member

Just to clarify, I don't use optical outputs for my 5.1 sound system. I use the 3 x 3.5mm analogue plugs on the soundcard to connect it to the sound system. This is called "speakers" instead of "SPDIF Out" in the list of Playback devices.

I have only been testing Windows 10 on a spare SSD, but I will try what you said earlier and install Creative's official drivers first.

5. demonixient

demonixient Member

Sorry about the time to report back. I did as you suggested and installed the Creative drivers which installed fine. But I had a problem with your drivers and received the error message "Setup has found a newer version of Audio Drivers on your system".

I installed SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0010 from Creative, then tried to install your PAX_SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0007_2015V1.00Beta2.

After installing Creative drivers:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Error message when trying to install PAX drivers:
    [​IMG]

For some reason PAX setup seemed to continue and prompted for a restart. Driver version remains exactly the same after reboot:
    [​IMG]