PAX_SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0010_2015V1.00 Fully working driver for 10 now :D

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. Dionys

Dionys New Member

mate you can add to the supported list OEM cards?
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60071102&REV_00
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_60071102
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&CC_040300
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&CC_0403

3. Hana88

Hana88 New Member

i can't wait for pci-ex driver!

4. lanc3lot

lanc3lot New Member

+1 for PCIe X-Fi soon :)

5. Robert McClelland

I will check do you have your driver software ware for old OEM? I can add to the inf

6. Dionys

Dionys New Member

Thank you, Robert. Native does not exist for a long time. I used your "PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition" on windows 8.1, from there you can take?
    With him everything was working normally and the card determined(on win8-8.1). Now, at win10, I use driver pack 3.8SE from Daniel_K,(because the other pack and official drivers for Win10 card is not detected by the installation program) but with your driver the sound was much better.

7. Robert McClelland

Your driver is in there make sure you installed official first then mine next with driver sign disable.

8. Dionys

Dionys New Member

I cant install official driver [​IMG][​IMG]
    as well as try to install your pack with driver sign disable(

9. BONEHEAD

BONEHEAD New Member

Installed fine here win 10 64bit. Sounds great.

Robert McClelland likes this.
  10. Robert McClelland

It's missing the data for your OEM card I need the cd came with if willing upload it.

11. Dionys

Dionys New Member

You mean original cd? I did not have it.
    You can take from here?
    "Supports the following Sound Blaster X-Fi cards (based on the CA20Kx DSPs):
    - Creative SB X-Fi PCI (all models, except Xtreme Audio)
    - Creative SB X-Fi PCI OEM SB077x (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Fujitsu etc)"
    http://forums.creative.com/showthread.php?t=735112
    Thanks in advance, I really do not know what to do.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  12. Robert McClelland

I will find just wondering if you had it. Any other older driver work on 7 or 8 before ten? Maybe I can look see if I'm missing Dara files for it.

13. demonixient

demonixient Member

Does this come with Console Launcher, etc? If not, how are these installed?

14. c24k

c24k New Member

Also, I had a problem after updating Win 10 and the Creative software does not detect my card (X-Fi Extreme Music - unfortunately DELL PCI \ VEN_1102 & DEV_0005 & SUBSYS_10031102 & REV_00; PCI \ VEN_1102 & DEV_0005 & CC_040100). Even install a driver, it was sound but VolPanel and Creative Audio Control Panel did not detect the card). It helped me clean installation with the exception of signature checking drivers. After cleaning the system (removing everything under Creative including directories, RegCleaner, drive sweeper) installed the drivers from the first post and doinstalowaƂem VolPanel and Alchemy. Now everything works, unless P Switching Entertainment and Game is. DA on the sound quality I can not speak because I am not an audiophile.
    Good luck!

15. demonixient

demonixient Member

Just tried these with Windows 10 x64 and nothing worked properly for me.

First I think the installer is not working properly. I restarted Windows 10 to disable Driver Signature Enforcement and ran setup. It asked to restart, so I let it and it was then I noticed it trying to install the drivers. So perhaps the installer is toggling the switch for DSE that I already disabled, therefore enabling it which stopped the driver installing - or maybe it tried to disable and couldn't. I really don't know. Straight after setup finished, I declined to retsart and tried to install the drivers via Device Manager but got this message:
    [​IMG]

So I knew DSE was disabled and had to enable it before I could install the drivers through Device Manager. After this I could get sound from my two front speakers, but not from the rest of my 5.1 speakers.

With the sound working, I tried to install Volume Panel and Console Launcher from "PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.05 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z". They seemed to install, but my sound didn't change when I tried to change with the software. I then tried Windows Sound section of Control Panel and I immediately got this message:
    [​IMG]

Thinking this was stopping the 5.1 working I disabled it, but I was still unable to change my sound settings. Xi-Fi CMSS 3D wouldn't let me adjust my surround settings (which I use and really need), Bass and Treble could not be changed and changing speakers to 5.1 made no difference.

One final point. I noticed when I enabled Xi-Fi CMSS 3D, the sound in Youtube would not work at all. But I could hear some Windows sounds.

I hope the above helps Robert to fix these drivers somehow. I am back on Windows 8.1, but I do want to install 10.

16. antecboy333

antecboy333 New Member

THE Driver has to be installed manually ... you need this to go with to get 5.1http://danielkawakami.blogspot.com/2015/09/sb-x-fi-series-support-pack-37.html MISSING LINK FOR NOW.

17. demonixient

demonixient Member

Thanks, but I would much prefer to stick with Robert's PAX drivers. I understand he is going through some medical difficulties at the moment and I am more than happy to wait for decent drivers. :)

18. demonixient

demonixient Member

Ok I think I have made some progress.

I will try to explain exactly what I did, but I may have forgotten bits.

1) I downloaded SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0010.exe from Creative and installed it. I chose to allow setup to restart when finished.

2) I then installed PAX_SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0010_2015V1.00 - when asked, I did NOT allow setup to restart when completed. I then restarted the computer with Driver Signature Enforcement disabled. I installed the PAX drivers from Device Manager, however used the option Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer to install the drivers. I then restarted.

This is where the drivers worked for me. With 5.1 also, I could change bass, treble and Xi-Fi CMSS 3D just like I wanted. :D

3) I finally ran PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.05 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition and only installed Console Launcher and Volume Panel. These also work! :D

However I am still not happy to install the PAX drivers until a more stable way of installing them is found. But I hope the above somehow helps Robert to get these drivers working.

19. iMic

iMic New Member

Works Great, installed upon Beta 4 version without problems, but in two steps with PC restart (driver signing in GP was set to "ignore"), my card in eXtreame Gamer. But Volume Panel didn't start up with OS.

20. demonixient

demonixient Member

iMic, what is GP? How and where do you check if driver signing is set correctly?