PAX_XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0014_2015V1.00.7z

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. outlawman

outlawman New Member

works like a charm on Windows 8.1 x64 :D thank you so much!!

3. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH New Member

Nope, not works for me on Windows 10 x64 Ent. with PCIe Titanium Fatalaty Edition (Modell SB0886).

I tried a fresh installation and used the setup.exe which worked without any problem, but after the reboot it still says HD Microsoft driver. Then I tried the setup.exe for the driver installation only, and still nothing after the second reboot. The last thing I checked was to install the driver manually within device manager but it says the best driver was already installed. I don't know what you changed but the original driver I posted over here works without any problem (I was able to figure out that creative not like DEP always on which crash the setup.exe).

Edit:
    I found this here, it would be awesome if you could use this as a ground, update the driver and all softwares that's all need.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  4. outlawman

outlawman New Member

Did you disable driver signature enforcement? because the driver is not signed, and will not install unless you to that.

5. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH New Member

Sorry but this doesn't have todo with driver signatures because it won't even recognize my hardware and even if it would be on it would show that my card is supported. It ends up by using daniel k's package which works well, I only replaced the driver with the newer one and all is fine. Thanks for help anyway.

6. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Did you installed creative driver first then go threw have disk with driver sign disable?