Please test the final sets of 2013 v1.00 thanks :)

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by Robert McClelland, May 18, 2013.

1. Mr-Zizz

Mr-Zizz New Member

PAX_AZT_PRELUDE71_2013_V1.00

3/25/2013

These work.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  2. Cooop

Cooop New Member

They work perfectly with my Forte on Windows 8 64Bit Professional, but the THX console didn´t work.

Is there any issue to get the THX console working?

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Some cards don't let thx console to work so I don't know. You can try older set that was working just don't reinstalled the drivers on top.

4. gjergji

gjergji New Member

works everything fine here, including the THX console... thank you Robert!
    win 7 sp1, prelude

5. kcaj

kcaj New Member

Still doesn't work for me. Doesn't install the drivers :(

6. Robert McClelland

It may not work on windows 8 they need make driver for it.

7. kcaj

kcaj New Member

Sorry, I should have said, I'm on Windows 7 SP1 x64 with Auzentech Prelude

8. Shadrac

Shadrac New Member

Thanks for your work !!!

9. morbiD

morbiD New Member

I can't install the Prelude drivers on Windows 7 SP1 x64, even with driver signing disabled.

During the installation process it asks if I want to install the unsigned driver, but then once the install completes my Prelude doesn't show up in the sound control panel.

If I check device manager, it just shows an "Unknown Device" with a yellow triangle and exclamation mark. If I view the properties for this device, the device status reads:

If I go through the driver update, it tries to install the driver again but fails with the message:

10. Robert McClelland

You might need installed official drivers before mine.

11. morbiD

morbiD New Member

I was previously running Driver Fusion to clean up after uninstalling the official driver.

This time I first tried installing the official driver then uninstalling without running Driver Fusion afterwards, then installing the PAX driver, but this resulted in exactly the same problem as before.

Next I tried installing the official driver and installing the PAX driver over the top, but Windows just continued using the official driver. When I tried forcing it to use the PAX driver through device manager, I got the following device status in the device properties:

This was accompanied by a "Reinstall driver..." button, but when I clicked it and reinstalled the PAX driver, the reinstall failed, saying:

I also noticed that the PAX driver seems to be dated 3/21/13. Shouldn't it be 6/19/13? I downloaded it on Friday night from the link on the 1st post...

12. Petronije

Petronije New Member

I run on windows 8 64-bit and was looking for your mods, Pax :)
    I tried this latest 1.00 for Forte but it doesnt works fine. In sound devices it appears something like High Definition sound device or something. Would take a look at it?
    Thanks very much for ur work, ur awesome and I really do appreciate it :)

13. Petronije

Petronije New Member

Ok, so what I did was I installed the only one official driver and then after restart I reinstalled the Pax version. Was that right? Is it now Paxed? :)
    Here is one thing...in Audio Control Panel, under X-Fi CMSS-3D settings I can enebla or disable it and move the slider but nothings happening with sound and surround option is dimmed...

14. Petronije

Petronije New Member

Ok, Im soryy again but it is a bit frustrating when things are not quite simple as it should be. Now, I disabled 3D and swithed Dolby Neo Pc and then again to 3D and then all options were there :) Im happy again. Now I just wonder if when I actually reinstalled suite from official with Pax is it actually paxed now?

15. Robert McClelland

Wait for officail set I just reformated :) going installed windows 8.1 preview then rework the sets.

16. Petronije

Petronije New Member

Thanks, surely will do :)

17. Petronije

Petronije New Member

Robert, here is one epic question for you. Since, there has not been made ever...
    Recently I installed dual boot Linux Mint and I like it how it runs in general, but... there are always some butts :), my particular and some others as well auzentech cards are not recognized in linux so well. I do apologize if this is not appropriate forum to ask but since you are the programer and you know SB chips very well...

Is there a possibility to by any chance get Forte working on linux. So far there are recognized chips on some level but I got only rear channels working so Im forced to use Realtek`s output and replug my speakers to get full sorround while Im on Linux. I prefer linux more cuz of some reasons of performance and stability but when I want to watch a multichannel movie which like almost always is that way, I need to reboot to widows and replug speakers.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  18. Robert McClelland

I don't know linux or how the driver made for them sorry.

19. Petronije

Petronije New Member

It`s ok, I was just hoping that maybe there is a chance for making it working with any kind of work around :)

20. Petronije

Petronije New Member

Hi again, I lost my internet at home so Im not in posibility to be online constantly and Im using it from different homes, lol. Anyway, Im quite confused with what should I download. Im running on win 8.1 now and would like to have ur mod for my forte but I still have that issue os High Definition Device stuff instead of acctual card. Is there recently updated version of drivers but with the same label v.1.0? How do I know if Im on the right page?