1. The Dark Forum Skin... It's ALIVE!!!!!

recon3d support

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by neurogenesis, Feb 19, 2012.

1. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

Robert,

Are there plans on supporting the new Recon3d cards that creative put out? The on thing that has been bugging the snot out of me with these creative recon3d drivers is that you dont have the opportunity to enable the mic for listening over the headphones. given, you can do that in the windows sound properties, but theres that delay that is present.

if you get to doing something with these drivers, please enable the "listen" portion of the mic input... my fiance is getting irritated with me since i keep yelling thinking im not talking loud enough = )

thanks for all your hard work!
  2. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

want to alter the above message. the mic "listen to this device" in the creative control panel only exists on the pcie version (just tested this) and not on the usb "puck" version...but there is a delay with teh pcie version (this symptom didnt exist on the x-fi versions, creative control panel listen didnt have a lag, but the Windows control panel listen to option always did)
  3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time

I can added bunch tweaks in it to tune it up for you I won't be working driver to tomorrow kinda feeling down today see doc on Thursday.
  4. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

no worries, hope you feel better!

FYI, the "listen to this device" option on the pcie recon 3d has a bit of lag when talking much like hte system "listen to this device" does too. not sure if that ca be fixed.

if it cant im going back to the x-fi titanium
  5. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

robert just chiming in to see if there is anything i might be able to do to help you test the drivers for the recon3d pcie or usb puck (i have both here)

let me know.

thanks!

-[27]
  6. Robert McClelland

Ya I be doing whole bunch drivers once I get up afternoon I let you know. lol been to lazy with dcu online lately that why drivers kinda hold back ;).
  7. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

roger that, just let me know.
  8. neurogenesis

neurogenesis New Member

one other thing to note. the recon3d driver set seems to be extremely crippled. having the xfi drivers setup with teh recond3d features would be awesome
  9. mrfruits

mrfruits New Member

I didnt want to start a new thread about this but are there PAX recon3d drivers? Creative ones are just bad. I hope there is, I have looked around here and have not found any main ones up from PAX.

Thank you!
    Mrfruits
  10. Robert McClelland

11. mrfruits

mrfruits New Member

thank you!
  12. omd

omd New Member

hI... Robert when i try to install i get massge :step is unable to detect supported
    prodact on your system ?

win 7 / 64BIT /ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    Intel Core i7 3.2 GHz
    G.Skill Ares F3-2133C9Q-16GAB 16GB (4x4GB)
    Gigabyte's GeForce GTX 680
    Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Champion
    Hydro Series H80 Liquid CPU Cooler

THANKSS
  13. Robert McClelland

What your device ID? I'll updated the set tomorrow :)
  14. omd

omd New Member

Hdaudio\func_01&ven_1102&dev_0011&subsys_11020014&rev_1009

hdaudio\func_01&ven_1102&dev_0011&subsys_11020014
  15. Robert McClelland

I might not have your driver this driver difter then others. You have your cd? SBR3_PC_CD_LD_1_00_11 This what I got from my friend who game me the cd.
  16. omd

omd New Member

so whats Next ?
  17. Robert McClelland

Your device Id not in the support set. You have drifter driver version then one I have. You need find me correct driver for you put the tweaks into it :)
  18. Micheal49

Micheal49 New Member

How/Where did you find this information, please?