1. The Dark Forum Skin... It's ALIVE!!!!!

Sickest site in the world!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by MikeDaMan, Jul 6, 2002.

1. MikeDaMan

MikeDaMan New Member

Well what do you people think the sickest website in the world is..I would have to go with my recently discovered one Ogrish.com (WARNING) Do not go here if you have a weak stomach or heart. So what do you people think of any others. It can also be the worst site. Just curious.. :D
  2. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Rotten.com is rumored to be pretty bad. I wouldn't know; I refuse to visit sites like that.

Goatse.cx is very bad... if it's still up.
  3. MikeDaMan

MikeDaMan New Member

Yea my friend told me to go there so i went there not knowing what kind of site it was...I clicked on the Pictures link checked a few and thought to myself WTF kind of site is this! Yea I probably wont go back to that site either. Makes you wonder a little if there are people out there that visit $hit like that daily...maybe even people in this forum...Ahhhhhhhhh.
  4. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

The http://www.goatse.cx site is the worst I've been to. I won't spoil the surprise for those that wanna visit ;)
  5. MikeDaMan

MikeDaMan New Member

Re:

ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D That site is very funny..but very sick. I have one question..was that guys cock real in "The Giver" section cuz holy $hit!!!!
  6. DallasStar

DallasStar Junior

Re:

I don't think anything in that site could possibly be real. (If it is, then we have some fucked up things in this world)
  7. Onde Pik

Onde Pik Rage3D Boy

Rotten is the worst. I get sick when I see pictures from there. I used to think it was "cool" back in my teenage years when the Inet just started getting popular.(95-96) But now I am disgusted by it.
  8. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

WARNING: NOT FOR THE LIGHT-HEARTED OR EASILY UPSET!

Actually, the most disgusting site on the Web has got to be here.
  9. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

10. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Re:

MEIN GOTT! ZARDON! What filth is this? Why wasn't there a stronger warning?!

And more importantly, how did you find that site??!
  11. HardwareHeaven

Re:

sad isnt it? hard to believe the guy is actually serious as well, scary.

A friend sent me that URL (a long time ago) and told me that he had emailed the site owner Randy, in which he really was taking the piss out of him. Randy replied thanking him for his lovely email and offering him some clothes from his website.

that website remains on my favourite list and when I feel tired or a little low I go and look at it, always gives me a smile (I dont go when ive just eaten though).

oh and btw, have you seen the pages on that site about webdesign? YES, you can have a site designed by him :eek:
  12. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Re:

Nah, I left the site rather quickly..
  13. HardwareHeaven

Re:

you pussy :D
  14. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Re:

True that. :)
  15. sinjin

sinjin the last samurai

goregallery.com was the sickest a few years ago, rotten.com is pretty f'ed up at times...after awhile though you get desensitized to people getting their legs blown off or heads decapitated by trains...

but the absolute worst thing i've seen to date...and still cannot get over...has to be either the kitten killing/skinning/eatting video on stileproject.com ... or anything to do with scat (the eatting or playing with poop).
  16. HardwareHeaven

ok sinjin wins. lets NOT have links !!! :eek:
  17. sinjin

sinjin the last samurai

18. Dom

Dom New Member

19. iceboy

iceboy New Member

Warning: Clicking on this link might cause you to ****** and your brain to ****** and could also cause **** to your pc..

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
  20. Dom

Dom New Member

Re:

Lol. :D