Some old Greek ads

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by Trusteft, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

[​IMG]
    This is from a company which is still around. They make sweets, chocolate related and not. My favorite.

[​IMG]
    I never heard of this company before, before my time. I did find the image very suggestive and the phone number very weird, 3 digit number. Not sure how that works.

[​IMG]
    This is an ad for noodles. Νούγιες means noodles in Greek. I just found out about this. I had no idea. I believe the ad is from 1962 or there abouts as it says 35 years of experience and Misko (still around) was founded in 1927.

[​IMG]
    Interesting text, it claims that these cigarettes are the only which protect from the known side effects (technically hassles)

[​IMG]
    This is for a beer, FIX, the company still exists today although nothing to do with the original one. My favorite Greek beer. What I find interesting with this ad is that it says this beer contains 50 beneficial ingredients and vitamin Pca (?) which rejuvenates the body (organism).

free jpeg images

Calliers likes this.
  2. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

My favorite Canadian beer is Pilsner and their ads are also quite creative. My favorite imported beer is Heiniken.

And of course I just looove chocolate, but due to my diabetes I can only have it rarely now.