The main tweaks are in your main system now

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

If you used the V2.25 and audigy v4.25 set you can change the bass or any other tweak in your system file folder search for these files you find the in main system. Make sure you save the inf and restart the computer you should notice what ever changes you did before.
    eq.ini
    bass.ini
    treble.ini
    mids.ini
    tweaks.ini
    headphone.ini
    microphone.ini
    when you search for these they be under word program in search bar. Just remember save what setting you like then reboot the system take effect. If in case you didn't notice before hand :).

2. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Wow awesome Job Robert!! I have tried like over 500 settings in the lst week roflol. I can't quite make my mind up but I thank you very much for letting realize the potential of our programmable EMU DSP. The chip that has been used in many professional sound cards. I wonder if they always had (or have) that tweaking ability lol. So funny the card we want to throw into the sun but not the DSP chip please lol ;-)

Just DJ'd a wedding last night went great, Was a touch bright but drunks like it that way.

Thanks again!!
    Noel Brown

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Try the new preview set ;)Need info :) One person said it to bassy lol. but because raise eq to 100%

4. N Brown

N Brown New Member

Cool just thought I'd let ya know I changed 40Hz low to 80Hz in all ini's and sounds great. I know that is what theatre THX certified systems use. I may lower again when I get a proper PA sub am using a home sub 400Watt RMS JBL and I bet it likes THX setup lol.