Which is Better Apple or Samsung?

Discussion in 'Smartphone & Tablets Discussion / Support' started by center_table, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

"iphone more secure than samsung"

come again? What nonsense is that?

2. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

I guess they're refering to the fact that apple refuses to open the encryption backdoor. That doesn't apply to the phone itself really, that's just how peoples minds work.

The only true fact is that the iphones are a bit harder to tamper with but that's because apple limits the possibilities to ways the phone might be used, or abused. It doesn't make it more secure in itself. For a normal user those differences doesn't make any sense or matter.

The major issue that makes a phone not secure is that users have no clue as to what they're doing and install stuff they really don't know anything about.

3. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

I will say I like that Apple have that Icloud locked thing to prevent other people accessing your phone, a friend of ours bought an Iphone on ebay and when it arrived it was locked , they contacted the seller through ebay and the reply took a few days While they waited I spent a good few hours over 2 days trying to find a way around that lock and was completely beaten even with google ... spoke to a local phone shop and they admit they have no way around it at that time

Might be different now but start of 2017 (ish) I thought it was pretty good

Samsung all the way here though :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018