Which pack should I download for a Forte 7.1 card?

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Auzentech Series' started by topteamkiller, May 22, 2014.

1. topteamkiller

topteamkiller New Member

Hi everyone,

Months ago I started getting reboots after the sound went all haywire for like 1 second (really high pitch sound and then the PC crashed). This happen many times so I guessed it was the soundcard. I googled drivers and realised that Auzentech had shut down their operations, so I assumed it was some error due to outdated drivers. So I removed my beloved Auzentech Forte and started using SoundMAX (from my ASUS P6TD Deluxe motherboard).

Now I am getting reboots all the time again and Microsoft Event Viewer tells me that the ID event is 41 and the category is 63, which apparently is due to audio drivers (Spanish: http://www.reviversoft.com/es/blog/2013/11/how-to-fix-kernel-power-41-63-error/).

I have an Auzentech Forte 7.1 on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. I have checked your board and I see that you have a lot of drivers and I'm a newbie at drivers and don't want to mess this up.

Which driver pack should I get for an Auzentech Forte on Windows 7 Ultimate x64?

Many thanks!

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

3. topteamkiller

topteamkiller New Member

Thanks! Downloaded already.