Win 10 - can't get DTS/DDL Connect Pack installed

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Z/ZX/ZXR' started by offspringer, Dec 1, 2017.

1. offspringer

offspringer New Member

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I'm really out of options...
    I tried to reinstall the driver several times and the result is always the same... i can't see the two entries of DTS and DDL Connect Pack in the Add/Remove Programs from Windows...
    As a result I don't have a "Cinematic" tab under the Control Center.
    The driver version is 6.0.102.50 from the SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10.exe installer, and the Windows was update this week... it broke after this update.

Can anybody help me, please?
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. offspringer

offspringer New Member

I'm back to tell you that I could get everything to work again after I manually installed the packs that reside in the installation executable. I extracted it with WinRAR and ran the setup.exe from the folders "extras\Audio\DDL" and "extras\Audio\DTSCon". Thanks!

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

4. wilhelmvonc

wilhelmvonc New Member

Hi, offspringer.
    I got same problem before, but I found the way out.

The creative official says you can't buy DDL&DTS Connect from the store since April 1st 2016.
    When you install the PAX driver again and again, uninstall it clearly(even used DriverSweeper), you can not get the Cinematic Mode back, right?

Here's the solution:
    1. For example, I have a "PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_03V1.00beta2" installation package.
    2. Go to its root folder, follow this path "Audio - extras - Audio". Then you will find 2 folders named "DDL" & "DTS Con".(That's what you needed.)
    3. Launch their setup.exe to install manually, when finished both, restart your computer, then Bingo, the Cinematic Mode will come back.

Don't know why they won't be installed with the driver itself, but you can install'em by yourself, then it will solve this problem. Cheers!;)