Xbox 360: Vertical or Horizontal

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Necrosis, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Vertical or Horizontal?

1. Vertical

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Horizontal

24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Necrosis

Necrosis New Member

How do you have your 360 arranged, and why?

Horizontal for me to prevent games from being scratched.
  2. Markius

Markius New Member

i have mine horizontal, as the right side of the xbox (bottom if you have it vert) is a huge factor in the ventilation of the console!
    ...also, having a dvd(ect) drive going vert doesnt sit right with me for some reason :p
  3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I have it horizontal because having it vertical is just asking for trouble, heat and more importantly it might fall down.
  4. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

I have it vertical cause theres no place to put it horizontally...
  5. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Ditto and it looks sexier :D
  6. Pluvious

Pluvious Elisha = hottie

Horizontal due to living in earthquake country. (near San Fran,CA USA) and I read that there is less chance to get disc errors while horizontal. :)
  7. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Horizontal, because it's not only more efficient, theres less issues to have to worry about not to mention it appears to operate and handle much easier. (less likely to crash as well from what i've seen)
  8. Raptor

Raptor New Member

Horizontal. Seems sort of wobbly on it's tail :p and I think it has better ventilation on it's side.
  9. CJLMTLCA

CJLMTLCA Black & Red

I have it horizontal cause theres no place to put it vertically...

and it looks sexier:D
  10. Horizonal because of all the reasons posted here, Except the Earthquakes, I have no ph34r of thems
  11. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Can it beat this sexiniess? :D

[​IMG]

Tis my pride and joy :p
  12. CJLMTLCA

CJLMTLCA Black & Red

I see your point...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't like to put CDs in vertically though... I'll stick with horizontal.

Your setup is nice, but looks unbalanced. The 360 all the way on the left edge of the shelf standing up looks like the shelf will tip over. Too much weight for the eyes in the wrong place when the focus should be centered on the display. Plus, you can see all the wires... :eek:

So i tried mine vertically, will you try yours horizontally? :)
  13. Sandok

Sandok New Member

:lol: I see what you mean that it looks unsettling but trust me, the shelf is rock solid and drilled into 7cm of thick concrete... I'm just rubbish with my camera :p

As f or trying it Horizontal, I can't :( The shelf just can't take the size of the Xbox like that and thus, I'm stuck with the Vertical position... As for the cables, I dunno what else to do with them :(

And just my opinion but damn does your setup look way sexier vertical... Like Sophia Bush sexy... :lol:
  14. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sandok....thats SO random. Thanks for randomly clueing us in on your celebrity crush.

so the real question now is, why haven't you been posting in the babe thread, eh? EH?
  15. Sandok

Sandok New Member

I thought I owed you guys some details on my tastes :taste:

As for the question of the babe thread, you guys got MORE than enough pics without me posting :p
  16. CJLMTLCA

CJLMTLCA Black & Red

computer, pull up pictures of sophia bush.

BEEP. Pictures aquired and displayed.

Ahh... I... See... my point, i mean, your point... yes, well, ok it is quite sexy... standing up... nice white evening dress, i mean, yah i guess you could say it looks like sophia bush in a white evening dress...

computer, remove ALL open pictures.

BEEP. 34 pictures removed from display.

What was i saying. Yes, unfortunatly that setup is temp. Once i cut some shelves to add to that a/v rack, it won't fit, since other things will be on the top shelf. So horizontal it will be. Thanks for the temptations though. :lol:
    Happy gaming!
  17. Markius

Markius New Member

ill admit it does look sexier or cooler vert, but for me, ventilation and stability > looks :D
  18. HawgsHead

HawgsHead Rest In Peace

Abso-FRIGGEN-lutely horizontal for me also for the same reasons!Scratched the hell outta 2 brand new games!But the Wally World did let me trade them for new ones.
  19. HawgsHead

HawgsHead Rest In Peace

An X-Box ummmmmm.....sexy?You have been sitting in front of that thing wayyyyy too long San.....
  20. HawgsHead

HawgsHead Rest In Peace

THAT is a good looking rig San!Whats the deal on the desk,sharp!I want one!Set my big assed Lazy Boy in front of that and play for 12 hours!!!Again,GREAT looking rig.