HardwareHeaven.com

HardwareHeaven.com

Looking for the skin chooser?
 
 
  • Home

  • Hardware reviews

  • Articles

  • News

  • Tools

  • Gaming at HardwareHeaven

  • Forums

 

Go Back   HardwareHeaven.com > Forums > HardwareHeaven's Heaven > Flame Warzone


Flame Warzone Need to let off some steam? here is the place ! READ THE RULES !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Feb 21, 2005, 06:59 AM   #91
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
And those of us with the misfortune to be born into a religion without Jesus Christ are all damned, hmm?.
So please enlighten us to your religious beliefs or who you have faith in.
__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote


Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:15 AM   #92
HH's Drug Pusher
 
Callandor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 13,617
Rep Power: 818
Callandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his statusCallandor is godlike in his status
System Specs

Donator Gold Member
I don't care what anyone says, is to say, or has said so far, I just don't believe in gay marriages - period.
__________________

Callandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:15 AM   #93
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

I'm Jewish. The people left over after most of the world became Zombie Worshipping Cannibals. Therefore I believe in our lord Adonai. The pentateuch makes much more sense in Hebrew. As for the Christian Bible, I consider it a completely defunct source (unless any of you have actually read it in Hebrew and Greek) since it's been translated and therefore coloured with the views of the translator, aside from the simple fact that actual and precise meaning rarely carries over in translation. Off that people who place so much stock in the Word of God should be so ready to accept a poor transliteration as their only source!
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!


Last edited by johnmedgla; Feb 21, 2005 at 07:21 AM.
johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:19 AM   #94
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
I'm Jewish. The people left over after most of the world became Zombie Worshipping Cannibals. Therefore I believe in our lord Adonai.
What does your Lord or religion say about gays?
__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:23 AM   #95
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

You'll find it posted a page or two back, translated literally from the original Hebrew. God values all his children, but he despairs when they judge each other for what they are - that is his prerogative alone.
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!

johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:20 PM   #96
悪魔の方法
 
Senor_Mota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ee-duh-ow
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 111
Senor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
I'm Jewish. The people left over after most of the world became Zombie Worshipping Cannibals.
Yeah...The jews were also the people who incited the Romans for Jesus's death. Lots of room to judge the rest of world, don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
God values all his children, but he despairs when they judge each other for what they are
You said it best.

If "God" really exists, don't you think he was a little upset that his "Chosen Ones" crucified his own son? Payback's a bitch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
Auschwitz, the meaning of PAIN!! Knowing how I want you to die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
that is his prerogative alone.
Who cares what God's perogative is? Why can't your personal perogative be a little more important? Don't count on God to "help you through the hard times" or for "divine intervention". After all, everything in your life is up to you. Where was God during the Holocaust? Where was God during the Tsunami in Asia? Where was God when my grandmother was beaten to death by five 16 year-old kids? He was up in Heaven, grinnning. Or he wasn't because he doesn't exist. Whatever you believe, your perogative shouldn't center around a deity - because what the hell does over-zealous commitment get you? A really boring life, delusioned hopes and dreams, and confusion. Live your life, enjoy it, and f*ck what everyone else says - once you're dead, you won't really care, because you're dead. What are you going to do, think about it?
__________________


Senor_Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2005, 03:23 AM   #97
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah...The jews were also the people who incited the Romans for Jesus's death. Lots of room to judge the rest of world, don't you think? [img]images/blue_heaven/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Boo hoo. We killed one fantasist (Jews don't acknowledge Christ as the son of God, that's sort of what seperates us...) as opposed to the thousands you lots massacred during the crusades; the tens of thousands more who died during the various inquisitions, all the people who've ever been killed by a delusional Christian peon under some wacked out concept of doing God's work, and the millions upon millions who've died as a consequence of the wars, prejudice and sheer social (and scientific) stagnation that can all be traced back to a schizophrenic carpenter.


Quote:
You said it best. [img]images/smilies/smilie.gif[/img]

If "God" really exists, don't you think he was a little upset that his "Chosen Ones" crucified his own son? Payback's a bitch...
Not really, but how's this for you? If Jesus really did exist and came again upon the world he'd never stop throwing up at the though of all that's been said and done in his name over the centuries by small men with big ambitions and some claim to Divine mandate.



Quote:
Who cares what God's perogative is? Why can't your personal perogative be a little more important? Don't count on God to "help you through the hard times" or for "divine intervention". After all, everything in your life is up to you. Where was God during the Holocaust? Where was God during the Tsunami in Asia? Where was God when my grandmother was beaten to death by five 16 year-old kids? He was up in Heaven, grinnning. Or he wasn't because he doesn't exist. Whatever you believe, your perogative shouldn't center around a deity - because what the hell does over-zealous commitment get you? A really boring life, delusioned hopes and dreams, and confusion. Live your life, enjoy it, and f*ck what everyone else says - once you're dead, you won't really care, because you're dead. What are you going to do, think about it? [img]images/blue_heaven/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Not I, particularly, for we believe that when we fall, it is into the lap of God. However, if one were lacking faith and attempting to find another source of meaning in life, one ought really do some serious studying. In my experience, the world is full of people who will slap You (in particular, and others of your mindset) down if it takes their fancy, but short of somehow developing the mental capacity to build a doomsday device I fear you shall forever be beneath most interesting people's notice.

I'd say you shall be in my prayers, but you probably wouldn't appreciate it, and anyway - I have no intention to make a liar of myself...
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!

johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 09:12 AM   #98
Painlord of Ichor
 
reno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: bloinkin!
Posts: 1,610
Rep Power: 0
reno will become famous soon enoughreno will become famous soon enough

Donator
rth

Quote:
I'd say you shall be in my prayers, but you probably wouldn't appreciate it, and anyway - I have no intention to make a liar of myself...
How completely gay and righteous of you.

Quote:
It is scientifically proven that the anus, being a mucous membrane, is very susceptable to damage, disease, prolapse, whatever you want to call it.
The vagina is also defined as a mucous membrane. Have you not seen how easily the fist of a man or the head of a small child tears the vagina apart? Not only that, but it isn't self-cleaning but once a month...the anus is constantly sluicing cleaning fluids down your colon so that the shit you're constipated with doesn't cause massive infection.

Regardless, lesbians don't typically engage in anal intercourse, and gays typically dry hump each other's upper legs. Any Soc. 130 student could at least tell you that. Soddom and Gamorrah weren't punished specifically for the "laying with the angels" but for the rape they desired to inflict. Truly, I tell you, hearkening back to old testament fables as the basis of modern existence is reading too much into a text which wasn't meant to be read that way. Splitting hairs over a sentance or a passage is merely degrading the efficacy of that primer and creating crooked, inconsistent knowledge.

This form of stupidity, as obvious and easy to avoid, seems evident in the string of utterly retarded replies I've seen in this thread.

Now, time to go see how susceptible to damage my woman's vagina is to prove my theory...
reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 02:20 PM   #99
DriverHeaven Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
Aleterocker is on a distinguished road

*yawns* wonderful, you started with marriage of homosexuals and continue with flaming each other about the most tedious, subversive and indiscussable topic, the good old grudge about religions.

For all you narrow-minded believers: Get 'Nathan The Wise' by Lessing.

@johnmedgla: Your qualifications are of no interest in here. You may have started wise but trapped yourself in a net made by narrowed religious views and complacency. Don't mess up your reputation as educated, open-minded adult in making a hypocrite by yourself in here.

PS: Great statement about the abusive translations of the bible. Err, do you know anything about Lillith?

My legal comment on marriage of homosexual individuals:
Marriage is a guaranteed institution given by the constitutions of almost all modern nations. Therefore it would collide with the rights of everyone being equal. AS ALREADY SAID, legislative, judicative and executive are seperated from the churches (YES,THANK HIGHER MIGHTS) therefore there is no legal justification that marriage amongst two homosexual individuals shall be prohibited. OF COURSE, this means they must be regarded equal to heterosexual couples in tax affairs.

My religious comment:
If god, allah or whatever you call the primus of your religion would not want homosexuals they wouldn't even exist. In all religions with a solemn primus, god (or whatever you like to call it) has omnipotence. If I would be an onmipotent god and would hate homosexuals I could easily remove homosexuality, couldn't I. Go figure...
Aleterocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 10:59 PM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #100
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno

and gays typically dry hump each other's upper legs.
wtf...~!

when did this thread go in this direction- no details please, im eating.
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2005, 02:32 PM   #101
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

Aleterocker - I know she predates the Christianity (and most Orthodox Judaic tradition). As I understand it she was a Babylonian demon who lay with young men and sapped their "essence," leaving them deathly husks. She was re-invented as an evil supposed "First Wife" of Adam, who was cast out for pride, avarice, vanity, jealousy and a multitude other sins (but mainly for liking to be on top during sex) and continued to be viewed as a demonic influence who led young men astray throughout the region. Some Jewish tribes continued to wear talismans warding off Lilith till the early middle ages.

I'm sure there's tonnes more (I'm aware of lots of Greek deities and demons with similar attributes and common roots for a start) but mythology isn't really my field, just a passing interest.

As regards the narrow minded religious stuff I was spouting above, I was trying to be patronising (to certain people)! Sorry, it doesn't always carry over well!
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!

johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2005, 04:54 PM   #102
悪魔の方法
 
Senor_Mota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ee-duh-ow
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 111
Senor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmedgla
Not I, particularly, for we believe that when we fall, it is into the lap of God. However, if one were lacking faith and attempting to find another source of meaning in life, one ought really do some serious studying. In my experience, the world is full of people who will slap You (in particular, and others of your mindset) down if it takes their fancy, but short of somehow developing the mental capacity to build a doomsday device I fear you shall forever be beneath most interesting people's notice.

I'd say you shall be in my prayers, but you probably wouldn't appreciate it, and anyway - I have no intention to make a liar of myself...
Don't fucking patronize me, faggot. Have you seen God? Do you know his will? Does he speak through you? I think not. You know, I tried to keep it clean and intelligent throughout this debacle of personal opinion, but now I'm just effing pissed. You come into this discussion knowing damn well that people feel differently than you do, stake claims on "everyone's close-minded behavior", and then proceed to shut the light off on yourself by doing the same? Hmmm, doesn't seem like much of a pre-requisite to be fair or open-minded, now does it? People like you wish so badly to be accepted, yet you push people away even further with a feminine front or some other ridiculous reiteration of Rip Taylor.

You're the fool and the closed-minded one for thinking GOD will save you. What's he ever done for you? Even if you think he had done something for you, how would you prove it? Belief in GOD is like a hole in the head - you really don't need it. And what's all that shit with the "doomsday device"? I'm not trying to make people accept me - I was simply stating my opinion. I don't need to make people feel the same way I do to be comfortable...unlike you, it seems. All religion really is is a scapegoat for those who are afraid of death. You're one of those people - you read the Bible or the Hooblely Booblely or whatever you Jewish fuckers read to comfort yourself by thinking that if you go to church everyday, "do the right things", etc., etc., then you'll be "saved" and go to Heaven with all the other sodomites and prophet-killers.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

See, it's not "fair" or "nice" to make all these abhorrent statements without knowing you or your demeanor personally, but it's also quite ignorant to abase someone else's opinion because it disagrees with your own. You claim to "Believe in GOD"...yet your actions contradict every precedence that it stands for. Why is it that those who believe in GOD are the biggest hypocrites?

YOUR GOD IS DEAD, AND NO ONE CARES. IF THERE IS A HELL, I'LL SEE YOU THERE.
__________________


Senor_Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2005, 09:39 PM   #103
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

Hoo hoo, well at least you have a spine. Nothing much of consequence at the top of it, but it's a start. In a few thousand generations you can take your rightful place amongst the hominids. I shall patronize you until I no longer consider you inferior. That said, I have no particular desire to be accepted - I have quite enough love in my life from various quarters. Don't presume to understand my beliefs regarding the afterlife, you insignificant peon - or perhaps, given your level of development "gutter crawling curr" would be better, Monkey Island insults seem more you somehow.

I think God will save me? Not bloody likely, he has far better things to do. Regardless, I am not in any particular danger and can't recall a time I have been. I refuse to discuss any sensible aspect of my faith with you other than to clarify that not everyone with a belief in a God is looking for a comfy time on Easy street after death.

Oh:
Quote:
People like you wish so badly to be accepted, yet you push people away even further with a feminine front or some other ridiculous reiteration of Rip Taylor. [img]images/blue_heaven/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Grow up, buy some Clearasil, lose your virginity, read some books, meet some Actual Real Live Gay People (I assure you that they do in fact have them where you live) and have a marvellous day.

You might also like to know that abase (in the sense you seem to be trying to use it) suggests the removal of prestige or standing from something, your loopy views had neither to begin with. I would suggest debase, you might prefer slur.
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!

johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 01:01 AM   #104
悪魔の方法
 
Senor_Mota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ee-duh-ow
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 111
Senor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayman
Grow up
Done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueerBuckets
buy some Clearasil
Don't need to. My Germanic/Hispanic Heritage gives me unfalliable complexion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockSmoker
lose your virginity
No need to tell me twice. I lost my virginity at the ripe ol' age of thirteen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrissBitch
read some books
I do on a very regular basis. I just got through reading My Life by Bill Clinton. A very interesting read...to say the least. To expound further, I've been reading since the age of two. That's what happens when you have parents who give a shit about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbShitFairyFuck
meet some Actual Real Live Gay People
No thank you. I know quite enough gay people. One of my best friends is gay, in fact - and he doesn't have half of the dissentary attitude that you do. Let me guess - you're the woman, right? You have the high-pitched voice, the "style", the desenstization to take it in the ass like the bitch you are, don't you? That's funny - because if I held a gun to your face and asked you talk like a real man, you would, wouldn't you? Isn't it all a ruse due to your social ineptitude? That's what I always thought.

I'd make the assumption that the only reason you "feel" the way you do is because you got picked on in Junior High and High School, the girls you asked the Prom all dumped you, and you never felt like you could be comfortable unless you were "different". Although, nowadays being "gay" isn't being "different" - it's a fucking trend. It's popular to be gay. Lesbians, Gays, Bi-Sexuals...they're EVERYWHERE - and to think at one point in time, you could be drug out in the middle of a clearing and shot for making a romantic or sexual advance to those of the same sex. Those were the days, weren't they?

Listen, don't take it so personally. It is JUST AN OPINION, after all. But I am entitled to it just like you are to be the way you are. The only difference is that I don't have to "look forward" to a life filled with AIDS, Anal Prolapse, choking on dick, semen on my face or a false feeling of "acceptance". People can say they accept you all they want, but in the end(pun intended), you'll never be "accepted". You'll never be happy.

Because people like you never really know what you want out of life. Keep searching, John. It's not irrelvant to try...
__________________


Senor_Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 12:30 PM   #105
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
johnmedgla is on a distinguished road

Actually no, impossible though it may be for you to believe I get more attention from women than most of my heterosexual male friends - must be the dress sense, or more likely the money.

And if you held a gun to my face and told me to speak like a man, I'd break your arm. Then other parts. I'd probably wonder afterwards if you were deaf, since I already speak in a "manly" fashion. I've been mugged before but I certainly didn't come off worse for the experience. As to my actual preferences in sex, I'd be more than happy to go into them in detail, but I'll ask you just this once if you're sure you'd like me to?

And we don't have "Junior High" in Britain, we have Primary and Secondary school. I hated Primary school, mainly because it was boring. Secondary School was so-so, again because it was boring. I never "struggled for acceptance," being Dux and Head Boy (the student body elected our Head Boy) sort of mitigated any feeling of "Nobody likes me..."

By the by, "My Life" is hardly a book, hell "The Curious Wit and Wisdom of George W. Bush" has more literary value. Sort of like the difference between watching Friends and the West Wing. One is a reasonable way to kill a half-hour. The other is entertaining and stimulating all at once!
__________________
Athlon 64 FX-55, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum-54G,Corsair TWINX1024-4000 XMS4000 2x512MB 3-4-4-8, GeForce 6800U, Creative Audigy2 Platinum, 2x250GB Maxtor SATA

Beatus Vir!

johnmedgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:01 PM   #106
DriverHeaven Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
Aleterocker is on a distinguished road

A little off-topic but infromative though: From what I know the name Lilith comes from LILITU, a higher Babylonian godess. Experts in history guess that single-god-religions in form of the prototype Judaism have their roots in the old Babylonian empire.

Lilith was the first female individuum, made from dust like Adam. Well due to the equality of both she denied to lie beneath Adam everytime they fucked and left Eden. God sent out three angels to get her back but she was already mixing herself with Dschins and produced around 100 demons daily. God said he will kill 10 of her children per day if she won't return. Therefore Lilith said she will go for every 10th child of his community unless he stops. Meanswhile, Adam made up his mind and told god he will never have such a 'strong' woman again. So god made Eve from Adam's rib.

This nice little story was removed in the following translations, privileging a man over a woman and classifying a woman as 'man's property'.
Aleterocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 05:41 PM   #107
悪魔の方法
 
Senor_Mota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ee-duh-ow
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 111
Senor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
@johnmedgla: Your qualifications are of no interest in here. You may have started wise but trapped yourself in a net made by narrowed religious views and complacency. Don't mess up your reputation as educated, open-minded adult in making a hypocrite by yourself in here.
That's what I said...yet I'm coined as the "close-minded" one...

Anyone can reserve the right to be a hypocrite, but that doesn't mean you should abuse said right.
__________________


Senor_Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 04:23 PM   #108
1" Lobes! =D
 
NeoTribal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 187
Rep Power: 0
NeoTribal is on a distinguished road

Donator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Mota
HEY, YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE:

No offense, but who cares if they get married, who cares what the fuck they do in their spare time, the penis does not belong in the Anal cavity! Whether it's a man and a woman, a man and a man, or a woman and a woman with a fucking strap-on. It is scientifically proven that the anus, being a mucous membrane, is very susceptable to damage, disease, prolapse, whatever you want to call it. YOU FUCK SOMEONE THE ASS ON A REGULAR BASIS, IT FUCKS SHIT UP. K? FUCK GAY PEOPLE, and FUCK YOU.

It's not a hate crime to be offended by anal sex, now is it, Mr. Common-Sense?

And WE'RE Narrow-Minded...



Then why the hell are you here? Sit on it and spin, faggot.
Um, anal sex won't cause any kind of ill side effects or medical issues if done responsibly.

I wouldn't imagine that being offended by the act of anal sex is any sort of hate crime, but look at what you said about 5 words earlier...

The ideas behind this thread (and the whole idea behind it) is as ignorant can be. If you want to argue the whole christian sacrament of matrimony, then yes, gay marrige has no place in it. But how many gay people do you think really care about recieving a sacrament from a religious group that contains members who think they are a plague on this earth, or spreaders of disease, tools of the devil, or any other number of idiotic notions?
Do you people even realize all of the benefits that married couples (by church, or state, there is no distinction) have access to, which single couples do not? You can play word schemantics all you want, but the fact remains: Gay couples, who want to spend the rest of their lives together, are being refused marriage, and therefore are being denied the same rights married heterosexual couples recieve.
It's discrimination and it's wrong. You want to play word games? Fine, but it's just an excuse to not let people "different" than you to be on the same level as you. Discrimination.

Society here in the U.S.A. used to discriminate (and is some way, still does) in different forms to women, African Americans, Native Americans, immigrants in general, and openly still do it to some groups of people, such as citizens with visible/heavy body modifications.

Various forms of discrimination will always be prevalent in this country (and the world) but we should AT LEAST try to acknowledge them and combat them... Don't you think?

If you don't like the food from a burger joint, and you still see advertisements all over the place for that particular company, all you can do is ignore them, let other people eat what they like, and go eat pizza somewhere else. You can talk shit about the place all you want, I suppose, but you shouldn't burn the place down just cause you don't like the food there. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it should be removed.
__________________
To the Dark Tower Childe Roland went...
NeoTribal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 05:32 PM   #109
1" Lobes! =D
 
NeoTribal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 187
Rep Power: 0
NeoTribal is on a distinguished road

Donator
Sorry, all this discrimination mess made me forget we're in the Flame Zone! You asshats that have such a problem with gay people, and anal sex, and all that happy horseshit probably are just having a hard time because you don't want to have to come out to your parents! Quit the fucking charade, grow some fucking balls, and apologize to the for acting like such a fucking mugwump, just because you secretly want a bear-lover to "scratch your back".

And there's nothing wrong with ass-sex. Stop bitching just because you heterosexual mental midgets can't figure which hole it's supposed to go into, don't fuck it up for the rest of us. If I want to have fun with a woman in something other than the "missionary position", I'm gonna have a girl hanging from the ceiling while I skewer her in the asshole, and put a video of it on the internet. You religious fanatic fucks can eat a turd if you think you're going to make me feel bad about it.

So there. god hates you. */me puts on helmet*
__________________
To the Dark Tower Childe Roland went...
NeoTribal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 06:14 PM   #110
悪魔の方法
 
Senor_Mota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ee-duh-ow
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 111
Senor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenSenor_Mota has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoTribal
You want to play word games?
No...I never said that.

I don't even want to argue about this shit anymore. It doesn't make me closed-minded to think that anal sex is retroactive to sexual intercourse. In fact, it feels like you're fucking a rubber band tied around a bottle of warm mayonnaise. It is just an opinion, after all. I still think gay people are stupid, I still think God doesn't exist, and I still think you wasted your breath trying to prove a moot point. Why do people expect people to comply with someone else's personal opinion? I don't think you should have to agree with me(unlike yourself) - but you don't have to try to make me feel ignorant for stating my own feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoTribal
You asshats that have such a problem with gay people and anal sex and all that happy horseshit probably are just having a hard time because you don't want to have to come out to your parents! Quit the fucking charade, grow some fucking balls, and apologize to the for acting like such a fucking mugwump, just because you secretly want a bear-lover to "scratch your back".
This is rather immature and did nothing except put you on the same level as the people you were accusing. So...what's your point again?
__________________



Last edited by Senor_Mota; Mar 4, 2005 at 06:20 PM.
Senor_Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 03:25 PM   #111
DriverHeaven Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
psyichic is on a distinguished road

Now we say interspecial love what about when we meet aliens? thats interesting......... hmmmm now can that be considered beastiary?
psyichic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 06:03 PM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #112
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

man this thread is still going on, i cant believe it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Mota
HEY, YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE:

No offense, but who cares if they get married, who cares what the fuck they do in their spare time, the penis does not belong in the Anal cavity! Whether it's a man and a woman, a man and a man, or a woman and a woman with a fucking strap-on. It is scientifically proven that the anus, being a mucous membrane, is very susceptable to damage, disease, prolapse, whatever you want to call it. YOU FUCK SOMEONE THE ASS ON A REGULAR BASIS, IT FUCKS SHIT UP. K? FUCK GAY PEOPLE, and FUCK YOU.
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 06:31 PM   #113
DriverHeaven Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
psyichic is on a distinguished road

agreed very funny comment. Anyways does it affect you? No well unless thats what you do. So it really doesnt matter if you think its oaky or not because the only people that it's affecting are the people who do it. So if they want to risk a type of infection its up to them not YOU to make that decission. Yes so the come back at the moment anyone can make at the moment against gay miarrage being bad you would be forced to find a way of saying that it directly affects you so unless you can prove what other people do that doesnt happen to you is going to affect you then all of the morons saying gay mairrage is bad can go stuff themselves.
psyichic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 09:46 PM   #114
#1 AMD SUPER MODIFIED
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 101
Rep Power: 0
UDTFROG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [zi0n]aXe
how can anyone accept gay marrige.... in 5 years people are gunna be wanting to marry their fuckin pets, goats,sheep, dogs etc

hell for some strange reason,, people,, yes humans,, are having sex with animals,,,, what the fuck is goin on !!!!!
Who's having sex with animals? Is this a Pot trip thread ?.. Come now Axe do you think that legalizing sex with animals is really going to happen? And if two people want the spend the rest of their lives together wether that be same sex or not that's their private business. Are you referring to the US and the Gay marriage issue? man you sure spend a lot of time worrying and yaking about the US. I think there is a little bigger issue here Ya Know Aye? Geez Axe over 2K posts since Oct 2004 You sure spend a lot of time in front of the monitor. Get out see the sites, get some sun, get some fresh air, step away from mister happy pipe and come back down to earth.
__________________
[color=red][/color]


[color=red][/color]

Last edited by UDTFROG; Apr 18, 2005 at 12:19 AM.
UDTFROG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 12:21 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #115
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDTFROG
Who's having sex with animals?
sadly alot of people


Quote:
Originally Posted by UDTFROG
Is this a Pot trip thread ?.. Come now Axe do you think that legalizing sex with animals is really goning to happen? And if two people want the spend the rest of their lives together wether that be same sex or not that's their private business. Are you referring to the US and the Gay marriage issue? man you sure spend a lot of time worrying and yaking about the US. I think there is a little bigger issue here Ya Know Aye? Geez Axe over 2K posts since Oct 2004 You sure spend a lot of time in front of the monitor. Get out see the sites, get some sun, get some fresh air, step away from mister happy pipe and come back down to earth.

ummmm ok sir... i shall do what you say
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 01:00 AM   #116
#1 AMD SUPER MODIFIED
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 101
Rep Power: 0
UDTFROG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [zi0n]aXe
sadly alot of people


Really? Do you think it will become legal? Are you having sex with animals? are you sure? Maybe that pot had something else in it and it wasn't Mary but her little Lamb!





ummmm ok sir... i shall do what you say
Ya know Aye?


Really? Do you think it will become legal? Are you having sex with animals? are you sure? Maybe that pot had something else in it and it wasn't Mary, but her little Lamb instead?
__________________
[color=red][/color]


[color=red][/color]
UDTFROG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 01:11 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #117
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

wtf dude, why are you quoting me on shit i didnt say...
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 02:28 AM   #118
#1 AMD SUPER MODIFIED
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 101
Rep Power: 0
UDTFROG is on a distinguished road

Your easy bro...A bit thin on the skin aye.. Have another Elsinore. Take off ya hoser!
__________________
[color=red][/color]


[color=red][/color]
UDTFROG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 02:30 AM   #119
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 225
Rep Power: 0
SIK_L_CELL is on a distinguished road

Dont forget your Touque!
__________________
FX-55 X850xt DFI SLI-DR Gskill LE
05 - 8152 03 - 17169 01 - 38020 AM3 - 102443
SIK_L_CELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 05:58 AM   #120
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDTFROG
Ya know Aye?


Really? Do you think it will become legal? Are you having sex with animals? are you sure? Maybe that pot had something else in it and it wasn't Mary, but her little Lamb instead?
__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools