HardwareHeaven.com

HardwareHeaven.com

Looking for the skin chooser?
 
 
  • Home

  • Hardware reviews

  • Articles

  • News

  • Tools

  • Gaming at HardwareHeaven

  • Forums

 

Go Back   HardwareHeaven.com > Forums > HardwareHeaven's Heaven > Flame Warzone


Flame Warzone Need to let off some steam? here is the place ! READ THE RULES !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 23, 2005, 05:10 PM   #121
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 0
FetalMatter is on a distinguished road

Gay marriage and sex is plain old wrong. You're right, in a few years, people will be marrying and screwing their hampsters and cats. Yes, I can make the comparison, because gay people are discusting animals and should be shot. God created amn and woman to have intercourse and reproduce; not man and man to have dry sex with eachothers anuses. It's absolutley sick. Gay sex should be a crime, and gay marriage should be s crime. I spit on gay married people.
FetalMatter is offline   Reply With Quote


Old May 24, 2005, 12:54 AM   #122
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Smilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetalMatter
because gay people are discusting animals.

__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2005, 01:06 AM   #123
Everyones life has worth
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Yellow Bug
Posts: 3,768
Rep Power: 0
digerati will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetalMatter
Gay marriage and sex is plain old wrong. You're right, in a few years, people will be marrying and screwing their hampsters and cats. Yes, I can make the comparison, because gay people are discusting animals and should be shot. God created amn and woman to have intercourse and reproduce; not man and man to have dry sex with eachothers anuses. It's absolutley sick. Gay sex should be a crime, and gay marriage should be s crime. I spit on gay married people.
So are you going to say that your girl giving you a bj is disgusting and you should both be shot because that is not how God intended it?
digerati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2005, 10:44 PM   #124
ba|\|\|ed
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 618
Rep Power: 0
swatX is on a distinguished road

you know i have always interperted marriage as in a man "marries" a women doesnt matter what age height or anything else as long as they is a male marrying a female. i have no problem with Gay people expect when they try to marry which is absolutely disgusting!
__________________
thx stick for the sig
swatX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 02:27 AM   #125
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 0
FetalMatter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So are you going to say that your girl giving you a bj is disgusting and you should both be shot because that is not how God intended it?
No. I worded that wrong. I mean, I don't mind as long as it is MALE and FEMALE who MARRY. Also, Gay people can be very nice people. I don't hate WHO they are, I hate WHAT they are and WHAT they do. go on, be gay and such, but the whole gay-marriage is completely wrong.
FetalMatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 02:51 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #126
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

exclamation

Is it normal for kids to grow up thinking that this is ok ! GAY MARRIAGE IS WRONG !



Can i marry my dog, it doesnt affect you so why cant i !!!@@@
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 03:11 AM   #127
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 0
FetalMatter is on a distinguished road

It's more than wrong, it's satanic.
FetalMatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 03:38 AM   #128
Everyones life has worth
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Yellow Bug
Posts: 3,768
Rep Power: 0
digerati will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [zi0n]aXe
Can i marry my dog, it doesnt affect you so why cant i !!!@@@
No you can't because a dog can't consent. So your worry of "where will we draw the line!?" That's the line, consent.

Also can't marry little kids because we have laws that say when the age of consent is.

I think those of you who have a problem with it just find it disgusting and therefore wrong. You don't think there's a problem with you getting a bj from a girl but if a guy does it to another guy it's disgusting and it's sodomy!

And it's so sinful! But how many of you guys here actually never had any kind of sexual relations until after you were married? How many of you are void of sins of the flesh? How many of you guys here like it when girls make out, or watch lesbian porn? Where are your cries for the disgusting sinful lesbians!?

And if you're so worried since god made man and women to reproduce, what do we do with the 10% of our population who are sterile? They're not allowed to get married because they can't reproduce?

Until you guys can actually live up to what the hell you yourselves are talking about, I suggest you keep quiet because you don't deserve to speak.

P.S.
Personally I think gay sex is disgusting which is why I'll never be gay. But that doesn't mean i have a right to say what a person does with another under consent in their bedroom.
digerati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 04:18 AM   #129
ba|\|\|ed
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 618
Rep Power: 0
swatX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^_^
No you can't because a dog can't consent. So your worry of "where will we draw the line!?" That's the line, consent.

Also can't marry little kids because we have laws that say when the age of consent is.

I think those of you who have a problem with it just find it disgusting and therefore wrong. You don't think there's a problem with you getting a bj from a girl but if a guy does it to another guy it's disgusting and it's sodomy!

And it's so sinful! But how many of you guys here actually never had any kind of sexual relations until after you were married? How many of you are void of sins of the flesh? How many of you guys here like it when girls make out, or watch lesbian porn? Where are your cries for the disgusting sinful lesbians!?

And if you're so worried since god made man and women to reproduce, what do we do with the 10% of our population who are sterile? They're not allowed to get married because they can't reproduce?

Until you guys can actually live up to what the hell you yourselves are talking about, I suggest you keep quiet because you don't deserve to speak.

P.S.
Personally I think gay sex is disgusting which is why I'll never be gay. But that doesn't mean i have a right to say what a person does with another under consent in their bedroom.
As i said it doest matter if two males go out together or if two females go together; it only matters when they "marry" each other which throws off the whole meaning of Marriage!
__________________
thx stick for the sig
swatX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2005, 04:26 AM   #130
Everyones life has worth
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Yellow Bug
Posts: 3,768
Rep Power: 0
digerati will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatX
As i said it doest matter if two males go out together or if two females go together; it only matters when they "marry" each other which throws off the whole meaning of Marriage!
So give them a civil union with the same benefits of marriage. I know that's your deal, but even the thought of a civil union is enough to send these people through the roof.
digerati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 03:08 AM   #131
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 48
Rep Power: 0
-h4x0r- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
Who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do?
Sorry, I missed the part where he told someone what to do, could you point that out for me?


I view it as the fact that I very much dislike homosexuality, but it isn't like I have a problem with homosexuals themselves. And you are right topic starter, people will eventually marry everything they can, you hear about that woman who married herself to get government benefits? Males were meant to be with females, its that simple. Thats why we have a penis and women have a vagina. Man and man can't reproduce. But hey, the world is getting more and more corrupt as it is, so what can you do? Not much, just live with it I suppose.




-h4x0r-
-h4x0r- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2005, 12:32 PM   #132
formally Elclair
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona,Pheonix
Posts: 360
Rep Power: 0
Nicky-chan is on a distinguished road

lol, this was ressurected for what resone? O.o
You know all the really sane ppl left this forum cuz it was overflown with flametards.
Thats all. tye
*laughs*
__________________
Nicky-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2005, 11:28 PM   #133
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 48
Rep Power: 0
-h4x0r- is on a distinguished road

ALL forums will have "flametards" no matter how you look at it. Especially ones that have it's own section for flaming. Unless you can get a forum that has many moderators that sit here all day and remove flame statements and ban the flamers, then you will always have flamers. But then again, flamers make it that much more interesting for you to make them look like idiots, so im not complaining.




-h4x0r-
-h4x0r- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2005, 08:41 PM   #134
formally Elclair
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona,Pheonix
Posts: 360
Rep Power: 0
Nicky-chan is on a distinguished road

lol ok whatever, flame all ur brains out.
__________________
Nicky-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2005, 03:00 PM   #135
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -h4x0r-
Sorry, I missed the part where he told someone what to do, could you point that out for me?
It's kind of difficult to point out because he didn't directly state it (although that's exactly your angle for flaming, isn't it?). You have to use a little technique called logic. Let's go through it step by step, I'll hold your hand so you don't get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [zi0n
aXe]how can anyone accept gay marrige.... in 5 years people are gunna be wanting to marry their fuckin pets, goats,sheep, dogs etc

hell for some strange reason,, people,, yes humans,, are having sex with animals,,,, what the fuck is goin on !!!!!
"How can anyone accept gay marriage?" is the same as saying "Gay marriage should be unacceptable to everyone." The set of all people, or everyone, also includes the topic creator. He therefore finds gay marriage unacceptable and feels the need to make his opinion public, thus agitating those of an opposite standing. He is effectively saying "you are wrong and I am right" with no good reason to support his "rightness". This is a basic definition of flaming. In so many other words, the topic creator is saying "Gay marriage is unacceptable and you shouldn't support it or take part in it." You will now notice that me saying "Who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do?" makes more sense.
If you'd like, we can read into my statement too. Since I'm the primary source I can tell you with great confidence that another way to put my statement is "Take your baseless opinions and shove it; I do not trust you as a source reliable enough to make me question what I've already intrinsically decided upon."
QED.

When is the last time someone came up to you and said "How can anyone eat bacon?" and then proceed to eat a side of bacon? (Please note that you may actually see such a conversation transpire during your life. I assure you that the bacon-eater is being facetious.) How about "How can anyone smoke those things?" to a smoker? Do you not feel accosted if you enjoy bacon or smoke cigarettes?

Of course I could also use your own style of flaming against you and say that I never actually said that the topic creator is the target of my statement. You must have implied it from my response's locality to the topic creator. Implying. Tsk tsk.

You're welcome to try again, with enough training I'm sure you'll get good at veiling your flames. Until then, I will give you this.
http://www.yayitsandrew.com/images/owned.jpg
Yes, that is a scan of an actual business card that I had printed. If you would like me to mail you a few so you can feel owned in person, simply PM me an address and I'd be more than happy to ship some out.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 01:24 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #136
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew



"How can anyone accept gay marriage?" is the same as saying "Gay marriage should be unacceptable to everyone." The set of all people, or everyone, also includes the topic creator. He therefore finds gay marriage unacceptable and feels the need to make his opinion public, thus agitating those of an opposite standing. He is effectively saying "you are wrong and I am right" with no good reason to support his "rightness". This is a basic definition of flaming. In so many other words, the topic creator is saying "Gay marriage is unacceptable and you shouldn't support it or take part in it." You will now notice that me saying "Who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do?" makes more sense.
If you'd like, we can read into my statement too. Since I'm the primary source I can tell you with great confidence that another way to put my statement is "Take your baseless opinions and shove it; I do not trust you as a source reliable enough to make me question what I've already intrinsically decided upon."
QED.

Well this is the flame zone, and that is my opinion. So shut the fuck up. Either you are to stupid to see the difference in two faggots getting married (and possibly raising fag kids) and someone eating bacon, or your one of those ass fucking cock sucking fags yourself. If you like to suck dick, go for it. It doesnt affect me. Go off marry your boyfriend, get fucked in the ass, adopt a child. Teach him its ok, to be a fag. See him get teased in school. Mabye he will grow up to be a fag just like his daddy. Hell mabye we will have a world full of fags...
__________________
new sig comming soon
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 02:17 AM   #137
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Or I'm just an open minded individual who doesn't feel the need to force his narrowminded views on others. And just so you know, this isn't the ancient times that you grew up in. I live in a pretty accepting area and people who choose to be gay aren't accosted left and right by jerks like you who have to stick their nose in everyone else's business.

Here's some pictures of me and my "boyfriend"
http://www.yayitsandrew.com/pictures.php
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 03:11 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #138
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road



__________________
new sig comming soon

Last edited by [zi0n]aXe; Jun 6, 2005 at 03:34 AM.
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 03:33 AM   #139
HardwareHeaven Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,762
Rep Power: 0
Warpy has a spectacular aura aboutWarpy has a spectacular aura about

Donator
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
Or I'm just an open minded individual who doesn't feel the need to force his narrowminded views on others. And just so you know, this isn't the ancient times that you grew up in. I live in a pretty accepting area and people who choose to be gay aren't accosted left and right by jerks like you who have to stick their nose in everyone else's business.

Here's some pictures of me and my "boyfriend"
http://www.yayitsandrew.com/pictures.php
"Open Minded Individual"... what does that mean? I take it then, given your comments that you would be accepting if your son turned out to be a fudge packer later on in life and you had to walk the immoral cunt down the red carpet as he pranced like a fairy polluting every step of the way, as his eyes sparkled at his awaiting fagot of a boy friend?

You see, the line has to be drawn somewhere, it doesn't take a rocket scientist or even the other end of the scale being a "twisted arss bandit" to understand that marrying someone of the same sex is not natural.

If it were, we would have no babies around the place. Disease is also a problem. Gays are reputable or more likely to carry HIV, alongside other filthy bacterial agents due to their arss bandit acts, they prance around like fairies waving gay right flags and the likes. Itís wrong, it should not be an issue of "I am open minded individual" just because you look gay. Using sentences like that to conceal your true identity is wrong Andrew and you know it. I mean come on man; you look gay so out with it...
Warpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 03:43 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #140
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Well andrew, judging by this pic of your "girlfriend" it seems to me you are a slight bit gay. Why? Because she looks like a man!



owned
__________________
new sig comming soon

Last edited by [zi0n]aXe; Jun 6, 2005 at 03:51 AM.
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 04:06 AM   #141
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

It seems the best you can come up with is ad hominem attacks (dur hur you're gay! your gf looks like a man!) so this debate is over. Where do I go to collect the trophy?

My son/daughter can be whatever they want to be. They'll know the importance of safe sex, however. They'll also be able to get over gay stereotypes from the 1980's such as fudge packing, rampant unprotected butt sex, etc.

I grew up christian but luckily I was smart enough to make my own decisions instead of blindly chanting words I don't even mean every sunday. What I did keep however, was a good deal of the morality that comes from a christian upbringing. It pains me to see others so blatantly ignoring jesus' most important rule. Whether he was the son of god or not is completely up to you to decide, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the message "love your neighbor" no matter which side of the fence you're on.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 04:19 AM   #142
HardwareHeaven Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,762
Rep Power: 0
Warpy has a spectacular aura aboutWarpy has a spectacular aura about

Donator
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
It seems the best you can come up with is ad hominem attacks (dur hur you're gay! your gf looks like a man!) so this debate is over. Where do I go to collect the trophy?

My son/daughter can be whatever they want to be. They'll know the importance of safe sex, however. They'll also be able to get over gay stereotypes from the 1980's such as fudge packing, rampant unprotected butt sex, etc.

I grew up christian but luckily I was smart enough to make my own decisions instead of blindly chanting words I don't even mean every sunday. What I did keep however, was a good deal of the morality that comes from a christian upbringing. It pains me to see others so blatantly ignoring jesus' most important rule. Whether he was the son of god or not is completely up to you to decide, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the message "love your neighbor" no matter which side of the fence you're on.
Andrew, get your facts straight, before you look like a wet fish.
[color=Red]
[/color] [color=Red]1 Corinthians 6:9 [/color]
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

[color=Red] Romans 1:24[/color]
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

I might add that using the Bible to support your view creates a huge hole in the ground your standing on.
Warpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 04:30 AM   #143
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

I'm not using the bible. It's full of metaphore and nothing else. Taking anything literal out of the bible is like taking something literal out of aesop's fables. There's no problem with getting some sort of spiritual or moral lesson from the story, however. Also remember that it reflected the political and social views of a society TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. The "good" book makes a lot of degrading remarks about women but I don't see you following them (and if you do please remove yourself from society). Times change and no one's around to update the bible.

Infer from it instead of living in it.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 04:39 AM   #144
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

And before we continue this line of discussion, let's not. I don't know the bible well enough to pull specific quotes out or anything.

All I know is that it isn't a book that should be used to spread discrimination and hate. Can we agree on that?
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 04:50 AM   #145
HardwareHeaven Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,762
Rep Power: 0
Warpy has a spectacular aura aboutWarpy has a spectacular aura about

Donator
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
I'm not using the bible. It's full of metaphore and nothing else. Taking anything literal out of the bible is like taking something literal out of aesop's fables. There's no problem with getting some sort of spiritual or moral lesson from the story, however. Also remember that it reflected the political and social views of a society TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. The "good" book makes a lot of degrading remarks about women but I don't see you following them (and if you do please remove yourself from society). Times change and no one's around to update the bible.

Infer from it instead of living in it.
The Bible was written for people to be educated in the way God would have them lead their life. The lives of many men and women were recorded in the Bible so we today might have an example or a comprehension of how God would have us behave. Unfortunately society has pushed this view point onto one side and the self centered approach with the "If it feels good then do it" has wrecked society and we end up with the world of today, a total mess.

The mindset of man hasnít changed and people still act and behave the same way today as 2,000 years ago. So the moral lessons from the Bible do still apply today, so before you criticize the Bible Andrew, read it, understand it before you make a judgment.
Warpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 05:04 AM   #146
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Spent 13 years in school learning from it. We seem to be in agreement that there's some moral value to what's in the bible. You have to realize however that people from the past have been wrong due to lack of knowledge or understanding.

The world isn't flat, and everyone deserves the right to be equal.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 05:57 AM   #147
HardwareHeaven Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,762
Rep Power: 0
Warpy has a spectacular aura aboutWarpy has a spectacular aura about

Donator
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
The world isn't flat, and everyone deserves the right to be equal.
We have taken this off topic a little so I shall end my comments here.

Unfortunately your views don't stick with me as I can't accept terrorism and I mention terrorism as you said ďEveryone", so we canít exclude some and accept a minority. With the Muslim movement towards anyone that opposes their belief with the declaration of Holy War, I canít and will never accept that as a correct way to behave. You however seem too wash your hands in the same toilet as them, with your last comments in saying we are all equal, implying we deserve the same.
Warpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 06:26 AM   #148
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpy
"Open Minded Individual"... what does that mean? I take it then, given your comments that you would be accepting if your son turned out to be a fudge packer later on in life and you had to walk the immoral cunt down the red carpet as he pranced like a fairy polluting every step of the way, as his eyes sparkled at his awaiting fagot of a boy friend?

You see, the line has to be drawn somewhere, it doesn't take a rocket scientist or even the other end of the scale being a "twisted arss bandit" to understand that marrying someone of the same sex is not natural.

If it were, we would have no babies around the place. Disease is also a problem. Gays are reputable or more likely to carry HIV, alongside other filthy bacterial agents due to their arss bandit acts, they prance around like fairies waving gay right flags and the likes. Itís wrong, it should not be an issue of "I am open minded individual" just because you look gay. Using sentences like that to conceal your true identity is wrong Andrew and you know it. I mean come on man; you look gay so out with it...
Well said Warpy, AMEN!
__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 01:04 PM   #149
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpy
We have taken this off topic a little so I shall end my comments here.

Unfortunately your views don't stick with me as I can't accept terrorism and I mention terrorism as you said “Everyone", so we can’t exclude some and accept a minority. With the Muslim movement towards anyone that opposes their belief with the declaration of Holy War, I can’t and will never accept that as a correct way to behave. You however seem too wash your hands in the same toilet as them, with your last comments in saying we are all equal, implying we deserve the same.
I don't really see how you can jump to me saying everyone is equal to me accepting terrorists. I think you're dealing too absolutely with what I say. Criminals or terrorists start with the same equality everyone else has and then loses the associated freedoms as they abuse them. Freedom and equality should be determined by the government, not the church. A gay guy walking around the park hasn't done anything wrong. And yet you'd avoid talking to him and even be rude if he attempted to approach you. If that same guy killed someone things would be different.

This is the beauty of a system where people can believe what they want. You can sit in the movie theatre with people of a different faith or even no faith. While you may not agree with their choices, they're allowed to make those choices as long as they are within the realm of obeying the law. Perverting a book that is supposed to be spiritual and full of moral fiber into a tool that can be used to break the law or hurt others is no excuse for terrorist acts. Likewise it's no excuse to use a seperate book of similar teachings to deem anyone less human than you and me.

You seem to wash your hands in the same toilet as them, with your comments that your religious beliefs give you an excuse to treat someone like dirt.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 05:11 AM   #150
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 0
Captn is on a distinguished road

Smilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYitsAndrew
I don't really see how you can jump to me saying everyone is equal to me accepting terrorists. I think you're dealing too absolutely with what I say. Criminals or terrorists start with the same equality everyone else has and then loses the associated freedoms as they abuse them. Freedom and equality should be determined by the government, not the church. A gay guy walking around the park hasn't done anything wrong. And yet you'd avoid talking to him and even be rude if he attempted to approach you. If that same guy killed someone things would be different.

This is the beauty of a system where people can believe what they want. You can sit in the movie theatre with people of a different faith or even no faith. While you may not agree with their choices, they're allowed to make those choices as long as they are within the realm of obeying the law. Perverting a book that is supposed to be spiritual and full of moral fiber into a tool that can be used to break the law or hurt others is no excuse for terrorist acts. Likewise it's no excuse to use a seperate book of similar teachings to deem anyone less human than you and me.

You seem to wash your hands in the same toilet as them, with your comments that your religious beliefs give you an excuse to treat someone like dirt.
Hey andrew, you got owned!
__________________
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 2.8cGhz @ 3.4Ghz
1024mb Corsair XMS
Leadtek GeForce 6800 Ultra
Audigy 2 ZS
Enermax 550 Watt
WD 160Gig
WD 160Gig
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools