HardwareHeaven.com

HardwareHeaven.com

Looking for the skin chooser?
 
 
  • Home

  • Hardware reviews

  • Articles

  • News

  • Tools

  • Gaming at HardwareHeaven

  • Forums

 

Go Back   HardwareHeaven.com > Forums > HardwareHeaven's Heaven > Flame Warzone


Flame Warzone Need to let off some steam? here is the place ! READ THE RULES !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Oct 28, 2004, 01:18 PM   #1
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Gay Marraige----what The F**k

how can anyone accept gay marrige.... in 5 years people are gunna be wanting to marry their fuckin pets, goats,sheep, dogs etc

hell for some strange reason,, people,, yes humans,, are having sex with animals,,,, what the fuck is goin on !!!!!
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote


Old Oct 28, 2004, 02:43 PM   #2
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

Who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't do?
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 04:04 PM   #3
mkk
HardwareHeaven Extreme Member
 
mkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,295
Rep Power: 310
mkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his statusmkk is godlike in his status
System Specs

battleaxe187. Go buy a good load of pot and turn on Fox News if you have it on cable. Then quietly smoke the pot, enjoy the show, and shut the fuck up.
mkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 10:11 PM   #4
Driverheaven brewmaster
 
riles9262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,809
Rep Power: 83
riles9262 is just really niceriles9262 is just really niceriles9262 is just really niceriles9262 is just really niceriles9262 is just really nice
System Specs

While I don't agree with gay marriages, you have to be understanding of their side too. You can't just dictate their courses of action because it discusts you. Go have a beer son and please keep quiet...kthxbye.
__________________
A beer a day keeps the doctor away.
riles9262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 10:13 PM   #5
I Have lovely Breasts
 
Geminiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the closet...
Posts: 5,335
Rep Power: 75
Geminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of light

now I realize this is the war zone...and I battleaxe is being rather obnoxious...but he has a point. Where IS the line? Now I am in support of gay marriage all the way, but I see valid points to his arguement. Where do we draw the line between what is acceptable and what isnt? You say people should do what they want? Well hey what if I wanted to go marry a 4 yearold boy and molest him? There are laws against that for good reason. There are laws against bestiality for good reason. So really people SHOULDNT be allowed to do what they want, because sometimes its bad. That brings up yet another point of "who decides what is bad?"

this is all extremely complicated in my mind. But seriously, dont just shoot him down and tell him he is wrong. Its the warzone true...but I see this as a good place to debate rather than just flat out tell someone he should go smoke himself to death.
__________________
Geminiwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 11:07 PM   #6
Dom
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,940
Rep Power: 0
Dom can only hope to improve

There's a big difference between homosexuality and beastiality. Homosexuality envolves two same sex members of a singular species engaging in sexual activities. Specifically: sodomy/oral or anal sex. Beastiality envolves at least one human engaing in sexual acts with a member of a different species.

Where's the line drawed?

A sexual or physical act envolving one or more consenting adult persons not resulting in the infraction of state law is legal.

In other words: one or more persons above the age of 18 whom consent to a(n) act(s) involving sex or other physical activities as long as it doesn't kill or mame someone is okay.

Consent is the key word. Two humans can consent to sex. An animal cannot give consent and is therefore illegal to engage in such acts.

There is nothing spectacular about letting gays get married - they're humans. Legalizing two humans to marry each other is not crossing some line that will lead us to legalize inter-species marriage.

Sodomy was/is being leagalized not soley because of homosexuals but because of heterosexual too. There's nothing really special about two gay people getting married. Asking for the legalization of two same sex people is not asking for special privileges.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 12:22 AM   #7
I Have lovely Breasts
 
Geminiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the closet...
Posts: 5,335
Rep Power: 75
Geminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of light

well im glad you think so Dom, but obviously one person disagrees with you here and I know MANY more that disagree. I think they're...un-informed(to put it nicely) and not very open minded...but they disagree none the less.
__________________
Geminiwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 12:46 AM   #8
HardwareHeaven Extreme Member
 
Necrosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,759
Rep Power: 145
Necrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refuteNecrosis has a reputation beyond refute
System Specs

Gold Member
The whole arguement is about "legalization" not about marriage.
Necrosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 01:44 AM   #9
Delete Me
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,526
Rep Power: 0
pr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to all

very true necro....i personally don't liek the idea of the government governing personal persuasions myself
pr0digal jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 03:40 AM   #10
Dom
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,940
Rep Power: 0
Dom can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminiwave
well im glad you think so Dom, but obviously one person disagrees with you here and I know MANY more that disagree. I think they're...un-informed(to put it nicely) and not very open minded...but they disagree none the less.
Yes, it always boils down to opinion.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 03:58 AM   #11
DH's Unofficial Hero
 
jsx[ifl]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 650
Rep Power: 0
jsx[ifl] is on a distinguished road

more woman for me.
__________________
[color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray][color=DarkRed][color=Gray]
[/color][/color] [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
jsx[ifl] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 04:23 AM   #12
DriverHeaven Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 0
Jake-0 is on a distinguished road

The whole issue is morality. Sodom and Gomarrah were wiped off the planet for deviant behavior. Immorality, beastiality and homosexuality. Any who take pleasure in these things are going against bible standards and will be held accountable for it.
Jake-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 04:25 AM   #13
Delete Me
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,526
Rep Power: 0
pr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to all

and they have every right to choose such, it is not the government's place to use divine intervention to save these people from whatever biblical fate they may recieve.
pr0digal jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 04:27 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #14
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminiwave
now I realize this is the war zone...and I battleaxe is being rather obnoxious...but he has a point. Where IS the line? Now I am in support of gay marriage all the way, but I see valid points to his arguement. Where do we draw the line between what is acceptable and what isnt? You say people should do what they want? Well hey what if I wanted to go marry a 4 yearold boy and molest him? There are laws against that for good reason. There are laws against bestiality for good reason. So really people SHOULDNT be allowed to do what they want, because sometimes its bad. That brings up yet another point of "who decides what is bad?"

this is all extremely complicated in my mind. But seriously, dont just shoot him down and tell him he is wrong. Its the warzone true...but I see this as a good place to debate rather than just flat out tell someone he should go smoke himself to death.
thank you, jeez,, so many people need to open teir eyez
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 04:55 AM   #15
I Have lovely Breasts
 
Geminiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the closet...
Posts: 5,335
Rep Power: 75
Geminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of light

EXACTLY pr0digal. I think the government needs to remember that theres a thing called seperation of church and state.

By the way, the bible is open to interpretation and just because some 18th century catholic bishop decided to read it that way, doesnt mean that that is ACTUALLY what it means. Alot of scientists and christian scholars have been researching the original greek versions of the bible and appearently some words translate to english very differently. They've found possibilities of many gay relationships in the bible. I think the deal with Sodom and Gomarrah is that they were basically being skank-ass whores. You can have man on woman sex and it still be considered damning as far as conservatives believe. Hell, when I lived in Oklahoma, Oral sex was a crime. It was AGAINST THE LAW TO HAVE ORAL SEX! It was also considered damning by many of the southern baptists there. I move to Seattle and...LOL well lets just say all the kids are doin it...or just more open about it.
__________________
Geminiwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 05:02 AM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #16
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

times were alot different back in the 18th centuary,,,

ORAL SEX A CRIME____ whats the jail term for that.?
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 05:12 AM   #17
I Have lovely Breasts
 
Geminiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the closet...
Posts: 5,335
Rep Power: 75
Geminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of light

sodomy. Its considered sodomy in Oklahoma. In fact any form of sex besides the capital position(or whatever they call it here. in oklahoma that meant woman laying down on her back with the man on top. only legal way to have sex) was a crime.

anyway I think(hope) its changed since then, but somehow I doubt it.
__________________
Geminiwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 12:45 PM   #18
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

There are even studies on the bible saying that mary wasn't a virgin. The word used in the original text means young girl. Someone chose the wrong translation and used a word that means virgin and young girl. Then the next translation chose the word virgin. The theory continues on to say that mary was a whore. Don't ever tell a christian though because they FLIP OUT. They don't want to hear stuff like this when it affronts one of the core beliefs of their religion.

Pretty interesting stuff.
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 12:50 PM   #19
Dom
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,940
Rep Power: 0
Dom can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake-0
The whole issue is morality. Sodom and Gomarrah were wiped off the planet for deviant behavior. Immorality, beastiality and homosexuality. Any who take pleasure in these things are going against bible standards and will be held accountable for it.
If there were any proof that that happened or proof of God, you'd have a point. Besides, there's a seperation of church and state, so that wouldn't matter.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 01:15 PM Threadstarter Thread Starter   #20
TJ-
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
TJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Infinity
Posts: 3,679
Rep Power: 0
TJ- is on a distinguished road

the bible is as true a one of those damn tabloid magazines
TJ- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 03:23 PM   #21
DriverHeaven Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 0
vince3425 is on a distinguished road

you all are going to have fun in hell
__________________

When it Absolutely, Positivly has to be destroyed over night. USMC
LCpl Scott
vince3425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 03:58 PM   #22
Dom
DriverHeaven Extreme Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,940
Rep Power: 0
Dom can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince3425
you all are going to have fun in hell
I think we're all going to hell, unless you're Jewish.

Hell is a place reserved for those whom don't believe in Christ.

Then again if you've lied, stealed, or didn't respect your parents, you're going to hell anyway.

Unless you're Catholic, then you can repent.

All this religion stuff is confusing.

Maybe we should all convert to Islam and obey Muslim law and cut off peoples hands for stealing and cut out their tongues for lying about it.

Religion is a beautiful thing, isn't it?
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 05:00 PM   #23
Delete Me
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,526
Rep Power: 0
pr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to allpr0digal jenius is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince3425
you all are going to have fun in hell

welcome to the military: "Thou shalt not kill"
pr0digal jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 08:53 PM   #24
row
HardwareHeaven Lover
 
row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: northern calif
Posts: 103
Rep Power: 70
row is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the rough
System Specs

i believe the whole issue revolves around semantics........i have no problem with a union between joe/jane blow and a turnip if that is what they so desire, the real problem arises when gays feel the need to validate their relationships based on christian practices (which is what marriage is).

the bottom line is that the term and intent of the word "marriage" was meant to be a bridge for procreation between the sexes....something that is physically impossible for gays to achieve.

as a christian i believe gays deserve every legal right to the same opportunities that i have, the bottom line though is that they will have to find an alternative "word" for what they do...marriage belongs to a man and a women
__________________
be who you are and say what you feel, those that matter won't mind, and those that mind don't matter - dr seuss
row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2004, 09:59 PM   #25
Anti-Piracy Poster Boy
 
YAYitsAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,572
Rep Power: 90
YAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seenYAYitsAndrew has a divinity and aura the likes we have never seen
System Specs

I believe you're talking about the sacrament of matrimony. I view marriage as the general term for the legal union between two people. People of all religions get 'married'. And even if that wasn't how the word was used 50 years ago, a word is defined by its usage in the language. Do you remember the reality show where the girl married the millionaire? If that passes for marriage, then I guess it's already legal to marry a goat (because that girl was fugly).
__________________
"It is because the resistance to paying for copyrighted material, although often characterized as arising from a supposed technical burden or principled concern for the public interest, arises rather from exactly the same segment of the brain that is dominant in shoplifters."
- Mark Helprin, Digital Barbarism

In other words, it's never okay to steal even if you think you have a good reason!

www.yayitsandrew.com
YAYitsAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2004, 12:10 AM   #26
I Have lovely Breasts
 
Geminiwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the closet...
Posts: 5,335
Rep Power: 75
Geminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of lightGeminiwave is a glorious beacon of light

right so basically what the government should do is stop calling something a "Marriage". Let the churches deal with marriage and the state can then allow Civil unions. Hell you could even have a Civil Union with your roomate, so say you two move out...you then have a legal document that shows your posessions will be distributed...or i mean even setting it up so that basically the person whom you have a civil union with has certain rights to decide your fate if you go into the hospital or something. I dunno just thinking aloud here.

But actually I think that the state SHOULD have civil unions that allow for the same legal rights as what we currently call "Marriage". If I'm 23, unmarried and living with my best friend, I want my best friend to have certain rights if I end up in the hospital in critical condition(like say visitation rights which only family are allowed to have...or said person would get to decide if I get the heart operation. I am very close to my family so I trust them but I know alot of people that dont trust their family with these decisions, but GUESS WHAT? its the family that decides, even if you put in your directives that you dont want any operation no matter what. the family still gets veto power)
__________________
Geminiwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2004, 12:38 AM   #27
row
HardwareHeaven Lover
 
row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: northern calif
Posts: 103
Rep Power: 70
row is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the roughrow is a jewel in the rough
System Specs

sup yayitsandrew,

i got it right the first time bro...i live in america a nation based and built on christian principals...i define the word marriage not in some general politically correct (out of) context way, but very much as webster's new world dictionary does, to wit: "to join closely or unite a man and a women as husband and wife"

as i said it's a sematical issue which you have sort of proved
__________________
be who you are and say what you feel, those that matter won't mind, and those that mind don't matter - dr seuss
row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2004, 07:42 PM   #28
DriverHeaven Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Malaise
Posts: 482
Rep Power: 0
Ript_Van_Winkle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hell for some strange reason,, people,, yes humans,, are having sex with animals,,,, what the fuck is goin on !!!!!
Did you guys see that South Park episode with the PETA people and the Election between the giant douche and the Turd Sandwich? LOL!

Anyways, back on topic, Gay Marriage isn't wrong, it's just weird. Some people believe it isn't, but who FUCKING CARES? They'll get AIDS and die before any of us will. MORE ROOM ON THE EARTH FOR ME AND MY NON-GAY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to raise a family and die an old and happy man with a wrinkly old Krista(my girlfriend, she's 20) by my side to administer my enemas. I don't really care what the hell gay people do, as long they don't get in the way of me and my family's success in life. All I ask is that if you are gay, then please, keep it to yourself. I don't need to know. National Television doesn't need to know. And if I see one more "equal" rights movement on TV or in person(that was weird), I'm going to PUKE and then I'm going to start hurting random people.

EQUAL RIGHTS DO NOT MEAN SPECIAL RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
[color=red][/color]
Ript_Van_Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2004, 04:34 PM   #29
DriverHeaven Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
FDD2005 is on a distinguished road

EEK! wut is wrong

wut is wrong wit other ppl wanting to marry their goats i see no problem wit it i am already married to a female human so it dont matter i guess your jus havin probs wit getting girls or something
FDD2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2004, 09:22 PM   #30
f(*k you
 
Billy Toaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: hell
Posts: 293
Rep Power: 0
Billy Toaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDD2005
wut is wrong wit other ppl wanting to marry their goats i see no problem wit it i am already married to a female human so it dont matter i guess your jus havin probs wit getting girls or something
Yes and im sure with your wonderful grasp of the english language you are shaggin all round you. You sound like one of those cavemen from documentaries, carrying home a dead half eaten wolf covered in shite.

"ugggga uggga bunggunggg."

or translated, "fuck off asshat".
Billy Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools