HardwareHeaven Extreme Member
- About mkk
- Middle aged bearded swede who likes real winters with lots of snow.
- History, politics, gathering knowledge.
- part time PC retailer/technician
- System Spec
- Show System Spec?
- i5 3570K, Turbo tweaked to all cores at 4.1 GHz.
- 24GB of plain DDR3-1600 memory (using 8GB as RAMdisk)
- Sapphire HD 7950 Dual-X with Boost, a quietly running card
- MSI Z77A-G45, a not overly expensive motherboard with all PCIe slots and quality components.
- Power Supply
- Seasonic X-650, efficient and silent with fan mostly inert.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- BenQ BL2400PT (24" VA Panel, excellent image, not very fast)
- Thermalright HR-02 Macho with Scythe 140mm 500 RPM fan, 2x FD Silent Series S2 140mm at 5V for case intake, TY-140 for exhaust typ at 700 RPM.
- Hard Drive 1
- Plextor M5 Pro 256GB SSD
- Hard Drive 2
- Samsung 840 250GB SSD
- Hard Drive 3
- Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB. The first quiet 3,5" drive I've ever listened to.
- Computer Case
- Fractal Design R4 (white), probably the best case around for quiet performance builds.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Home Page
- This Page