HardwareHeaven Extreme Member
- About mkk
- Middle aged bearded swede who likes real winters with lots of snow.
- History, politics, gathering knowledge.
- part time PC retailer/technician
- System Spec
- Show System Spec?
- i5 3570K, Turbo tweaked to all cores at 4.1 GHz on standard voltage.
- 32GB of Kingston ValueRAM 1600 (using 8GB as RAMdisk)
- Sapphire HD 7950 Dual-X with Boost, a quietly running card.
- MSI Z77A-G45, a not overly expensive motherboard with all PCIe slots and quality components.
- Power Supply
- Seasonic P-460FL, fanless Platinum 460W. (enjoy the silence)
- Operating System
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- BenQ GW2760HS (27" VA-panel, flicker free, great colors/contrast for the price)
- Thermalright HR-02 Macho without the fan. Scythe 140mm 800 RPM rear exhaust, 2x Scythe 500 RPM front intakes.
- Hard Drive 1
- Plextor M5 Pro 256GB SSD
- Hard Drive 2
- Samsung 840 250GB SSD
- Hard Drive 3
- Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB. The first quiet 3,5" drive I've ever listened to.
- Hard Drive 4
- A bunch of Samsung 1-2TB drives lying around.
- Computer Case
- Fractal Design R4 (white), probably the best case around for quiet performance builds.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Home Page
- This Page