HardwareHeaven Extreme Member
- About mkk
- Middle aged bearded swede who likes real winters with lots of snow.
- History, politics, gathering knowledge.
- part time PC retailer/technician
- System Spec
- Show System Spec?
- i5 3570K, no longer bothering to overclock
- 32GB of Kingston ValueRAM 1600 (using 8GB as RAMdisk)
- MSI R9 290 Twin Frozr, very quiet at idle with fans going down to about 900 RPM when idle.
- MSI Z77A-G45, a not overly expensive motherboard with all PCIe slots and quality components.
- Power Supply
- Seasonic P-460FL, fanless Platinum 460W. (truly quiet)
- Operating System
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- BenQ GW2760HS (27" VA-panel, flicker free backlight, great colors/contrast for the price)
- Thermalright HR-02 Macho without the fan. Fractal Design Silent Series R2 fans, one exhaust, two front. Case fan controller on low.
- Hard Drive 1
- Plextor M5 Pro 256GB SSD
- Hard Drive 2
- Samsung 840 250GB SSD
- Hard Drive 3
- Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB. The first quiet 3,5" drive I've ever listened to.
- Hard Drive 4
- USB two drive housing with two Samsung 2TB green drives, only powered on for backups.
- Computer Case
- Fractal Design R4 (white), probably the best case around for quiet performance builds.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Home Page
- This Page