Logitech have been one of the leading peripheral manufactures in the industry over the last few years, producing a range of mice, keyboards and headsets suited to almost every application. At the top-end of their product line we find the "G-Series" range of gaming peripherals, which are renowned for being some of the finest on the market.
Today we are going to look at the Logitech G35 gaming headset which boasts Dolby Headphone 7.1 technology, promising to create the ultimate gaming experience. It also features on-ear controls with three user-programmable buttons for added convenience.
- Driver: 40 mm diameter, neodymium magnet, 15 mm diameter voice coil with ferrofluid damping
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz diffuse-field equalized
- Impedance: 32 ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL Ref: 1 mW, 1 KHz
- Pickup pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: -42 dBV/Pa re: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0 V, 2.2 K ohm
- PC with 32-bit or 64-bit Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
- 30 MB available hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Full-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
- Cable: 10 feet / 3.05 m, woven insulation