Enermax MODU87+ GOLD 600W PSU - Introduction
Enermax has been long known among PC enthusiasts as one of the most reliable and proficient computer PSU manufacturers, in fact for every kind of computer PSU Enermax units are considered to be some of the best money can buy. With several companies releasing 80Plus Gold certified units lately it was only a matter of time before Enermax released their own.
The company released two series of 80Plus Gold certified products a few weeks ago, the Modu87+ and the Pro87+. Today we will take a look at the Modu87+ 600W unit which, as the name suggests, is a modular unit. Enthusiasts usually expect exceptional efficiency and the very best electrical performance from 80Plus Gold certified units. Is the Modu87+ 600W model capable of satisfying them? Read on to find out.
Manufacturer Features & Specifications
- 87PLUS ready! - Extreme efficiency PSU series with 87-92% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Certified to meet 80 PLUS® GOLD requirements.
- SpeedGuard - The world’s leading patented fan control starting with unmatched 330RPM to a maximum of 1000RPM for optimal cooling and minimum noise.
- Dynamic Hybrid Transformer Topology - Technological breakthrough topology using a staged dynamic transformer array for extremely high efficiency with the most durable and stable output at any load.
- Hybrid Capacitor Array - High-performance capacitor array of heavy-duty solid state capacitors & Japanese electrolytic capacitors to ensure tightest DC stability and regulation.
- C6 & Hybrid ready!- Maximum compatibility with C6 & hybrid states of current and future CPU & GPU generations by ZERO LOAD Design (no minimum load).
- Twister fan inside! - 13.9cm Twister-bearing fan with low noise and long lifetime. (100,000 hours MTBF, Patented)
- Future ready! - 12P modular design for possibly upcoming new CPU and GPU 10P and/or 12P connectors.
- DXXI ready! - 100% 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connector to support new generation DXXI graphic cards.
- 24/7 @ 50°C ready! - Non-Stop industrial class performance at 50°C ambient.
- GAMING ready! - ATX12V v2.3 support for latest Intel® Core™ 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme/i7/i5, and AMD® Athlon™ 64X2 & Phenom™ II and SLI® or CrossFireX™.
- World ready! - 100-240VAC in with automatic adjustment and active PFC for global usage.
- HeatGuard - Keeping PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolonging system lifetime.
- SafeGuard - Industry-leading octuple protection circuitry of OCP, OVP, AC UVP, DC UVP, OPP, OTP, SCP & SIP.
- CordGuard - Fixing the AC cord tightly to avoid accidental shutdowns of your PC.
|AC Input Voltage
||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Active PFC
(Maximum operation range: 90-265VAC, 47-63Hz)
|AC Input Current
||6.7 - 3A