Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W PSU - Introduction
Thermaltake is one of the few companies which not only offers a vast selection of computer related products but replenishes and upgrades their product ranges very frequently. It was not more than a few weeks ago that we reviewed their Toughpower XT 750W
, one of their better high performance power supply units, and Thermaltake already released an updated version of the same product. Today we will have a look at their latest addition to the Toughpower XT series, the TPX-775M 775W power supply to find out how it has evolved from the previous model.
Manufacturer Features & Specifications
- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.91 standards.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified - provide up to 88% effective power conversion to cut- down electric cost.
- 24/7 @ 50°C: Guaranteed to deliver 775W continuous output power.
- Double-forward switching circuitry: compared with traditional circuitry, double- forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Unparalleled DC to DC converters for 3.3V and 5V outputs to reach high efficiency.
- S.P.T. indicator: PSU status monitor with 3-mode LED (standby / PG signal / temperature).
- 12Vin1: single +12V rail design providing up to 64A.
- High quality Japanese capacitors: ensure superb performance and reliability.
- Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
- Fan Delay Cool Technology: allow fan to continue to operate after system shuts-down to ensure all components are properly cooled.
- Multi-GPU ready: support up to two PCI-E 6+2pin & two PCI-E 6pin for PCI-Express graphic cards.
- Auto switching circuitry for universal AC input from 90-264V.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.95 at full load.
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- DIMENSION: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) x 6.3" (L); 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) x 160mm (L).
- Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL/ CUL, TUV, FCC, CE, BSMI and GOST certified.
|Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W