Today we are going to have a look at another interesting product from Enermax. While most people who read the word “Enermax” would think that this is a review of yet another power supply unit, think again. Enermax have a wide range of products available from Phoenix cases to Aurora keyboards.
In this review we are going to take a look at their new external HDD cases line-up, the Jazz range. The Jazz enclosures are designed to offer optimal (yet fanless) cooling in mind, discreetly keeping your external disks cooler. Read on to find more about their looks, quality and performance.
Manufacturer’s features and specifications
- "Instant Cooling"design：Massive brushed aluminum housing with integrated steel mesh for highest
- heat dissipation and sturdiness
- Sleek industrial design with high brightness & long life tri-color LED indicator
- Extra USB power cable support to provide sufficient power
- Slim and stylish design plus water-resistant travel bag
- 4 extra anti-slippery rubber feet for enclosure included
|Data Transfer Rate
||480 Mb/sec max.
||Aluminum & Steel Mesh
|Power & Access indicator
||Blue & Purple LED
||Windows 98SE/ME /2000 /XP/Vista
Mac OS 8.6 or higher