Easy installation of CPU cooler, ventillation grill, 200mm top fan with blue-LED and hidden drive bays.
Thermaltake have launched a new chasis, the Thermaltake Lan-Mobility V5 Black Edition. Designed for easy portability without losing the advantages of a larger case it is sure to be a winner for the enthusiast community.
– Re-enforced, big handle for easy transportation
– All black coating for stylish inward appearance
– Top eSATA, USB, and HD Audio In/Out
– Bottom based PSU location with dust filter
– Flexible drive management cage for 3 x 2.5” drives
HDD Air Cooling System 120mm x 1 (Optional)
â‘ Front (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan
CPU Air Cooling System 120mmx 1
â‘¡Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm TurboFan (1300rpm,17dBA) 120mm x 1
â‘¢Top (exhaust) : 200 x 200 x 20 mm Blue LED silent fan (800rpm, 14dBA)
VGA Air Cooling System 120mm x 1 (Optional)
ï¿½£Side (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm TurboFan (1300rpm, 17dBA)
Thermaltake have a video explaining the key features of the new chasis at their site.