Manufacturer Features & Specifications
- 82PLUS ready! World first ATX12V PSU series with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Compliant with 80 PLUS® BRONZE efficiency requirements.
- CrossFireX™ certified! (ENERMAX MODU82+ II 525W, EMD525AWT II-01) Â©2009 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., ATI, the ATI logo, CrossFireX, and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Certified by AMD for GAME! Ready systems! The AMD team tests & validates all key features of a product before it can be communicated as AMD GAME! product. This includes hardware stability, interoperability and performance testing.
- ATX12V v2.3 ready! Compliant with the newest standard for desktop power supplies.
- FUTURE ready! 12Pin modular design for possibly upcoming new CPU’s and graphics 10 and/or 12Pin connectors.
- 24/7 @ 40°C ready! Non-Stop industrial class performance at 40°C/104°F ambient.
- DXXI ready! 100% 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connector to support new generation DXXI graphic cards.
- GAMING ready! ATX12V v2.3 support for latest Intel© Core™ 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme/i7/i5, and AMD® Athlon™ 64X2 & Phenom™ II and CrossFireX™.
- WORLD ready! 100-240VAC in with automatic adjustment and active PFC for global usage.
- HeatGuard Keeping PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shut down to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolonging system lifetime.
- CordGuard Fixing the AC cord tightly to avoid accidental shutdowns of your PC.
- AirGuard Patented air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reducing noisy air turbulences.
- SafeGuard Advanced multiple protection circuitries of OCP, OVP, DC UVP, AC UVP, OPP, OTP , SCP & SIP protects your system.
- SpeedGuard Advanced fuzzy logic 12cm fan speed control for optimal cooling and minimum noise. (Patented)
- TRIPLE 12V rails The best rail design for this PSU class for maximum safety and compatibility.
- 100% Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors Highest components standards for maximum durability and stability.
|AC Input Voltage
||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Active PFC
(Maximum operation range: 90-265VAC, 47-63Hz)
|AC Input Current
||7.5 – 3.5A