Josh Sniffen is passionate about functional and beautiful PCs. His company, NFC Systems, stands for Not From Concentrate – and this is the attitude Josh takes towards every system he builds; forcing himself to use new techniques, materials, and design principles each time. The results are unique PCs that are truly works of art. Recently featured in CPU Magazine, our Quakecon PC, Israfel, definitely fits into that category. Don’t miss the chance to own it!
The winner will receive the ethereal chassis plus what’s inside:
* SAPPHIRE HD5850 1GB – 2 units
* AMD 6-core Phenom II Black Edition
* 790FX-GD 70 mainboard
* Cooler Master UCP-900 PSU
* WD Caviar Black 1TB – 2 units
* Swiftech MC14 copper
* Koolance CPU-350AT CPU
* Koolance HX-CU1320H radiator
* Koolance GPU-220 GPU
* EK 5.25-inch Laing DDC
Stuff you need to know before entering:
* Contest is open to residents of Australia, Canada, the European Union, and USA.
* You must be an SSC member and accept the terms and conditions to enter. One entry per member.
* SAPPHIRE will not cover customs, duties, taxes or related import charges.
* Contest closes at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 31, 2010.