Computex 2011 – Spire Corp officially introduced its new Swirl cpu cooler today.
Utilizing three (3) sintered powder all copper 8mm thick heat pipes and a vertical cylinder design the Swirl is ready to push your CPU to maximum performance. The Swirl is constructed with a combination of an all copper base and all-direction aluminum fins to provide sufficient heat-transfer and good cooling for the hot 130W ~ 150W micro-processors. The Swirl heat-sink and heat-pipes are both soldered and protected with a thin layer of dark-nickel coating to protect from oxidation and to preserve awesome looks. The vertical mounted fan is equipped with 4 bright red led’s that give a cool glow inside your enclosure. Universal support for both Intel and AMD based systems makes this a versatile solution for any PC system. The Swirl is one of the most appealing coolers on the market and a great solution for those enthusiasts, gamers and professionals alike!
* Three (3) 8mm all copper U-shaped copper heat-pipes
* Straight lined heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
* All-directional 45 aluminum fins for best surface rate
* Dark-Nickel coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks from oxidation
* Vertical 7.5cm long 9 blade red LED Ball-bearing DC fan
* Manual fan (RPM) speed control unit included
* PCI controller allows user to manually set RPM from 800~2000RPM
* High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese No.1 Ball bearing
* Supports Intel 1155/1156 & 1366 sockets and AM2/AM3 sockets
* 5 Year supported manufacturer warranty
The Swirl, part# SP612B3-V2-PCI CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD.
USD 52.99 / EURO 36.99
Swirl heat-sink, Vertical DC LED Fan, (1) PCI Fan speed control unit, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Motherboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Product Details: Here