The Spire Diablo pc chassis is a versatile ATX enclosure with a modest gamer look. This tower structure is contemporary and cost effective. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today’s extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives. The internal is made completely black and the layout provides enough room for hardware assembly. The Diablo supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices. The 5.25 bezels are tool-free and easy to remove. You can also install a 3.5 inch device such as a multifunctional card-reader. The chassis is prepared for sufficient component cooling, there is space for 1* 92mm fan at the rear and 1* 80mm fan on the side panel for additional VGA cooling.
– Versatile & modest gamer look
– 0.5mm SECC Steel structure
– Cool meshed front panel and bezels
– Rear and side –panel fan mounting space
– Front-Top USB2.0*2 and AC’97 & HD Audio connections
– Tool-free thumb-screw access side panels
– Efficient Air In-take, rear, front and side-panel
– Supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices
– Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
The Diablo chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard. MSRP: USD 29.99 / EURO 24.95 Product Includes :
– User installation manual
– Warranty registration card
– PSU/MB/PCI Screws
– Main-board stand-off
– Internal speaker.
Availability: The Diablo, item# SP1059B-R is now available from our factory in Shenzhen China as well as our head-office in The Netherlands. Feel free to contact us for samples and specification details.
More information on the Diablo chassis can be found on our website: Here