ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today doubles the ZBOX processing power with the very first quad-core ZBOX mini-PC. The new ZBOX ID90 series employs the power of an Intel Core i7 3770T with HD Graphics 4000 for a supercharged mini-PC computing experience with no compromises.
“ZOTAC has always seen the need for a quad-core mini-PC but the technology was not available to us previously. With our 3rd generation ZBOX platform and the range-topping Core i7 3770T, we put together the perfect solution for demanding multi-tasking users without sacrificing the small form factor with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID90 series,” says Carsten Berger, senior director. “The quad-core processor and extensive virtualization instructions makes the ZBOX ID90 series a perfect solution for OS virtualization too.”
The ZOTAC ZBOX ID90 series doubles the available graphics processing power with Intel HD Graphics 4000. The graphics upgrade delivers 2.5-times as many execution units than the lesser HD Graphics 2500 for smoother 3D and faster video transcoding performance with Intel Quick Sync Video technology on the ZOTAC ZBOX ID90 series.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID90 series.
• ZOTAC doubles ZBOX processing power
• New ZBOX ID90 series
• Desktop Intel Core processor (Ivy Bridge)(LGA1155)
• Intel Core i7 3770T (quad-core, 2.5 GHz, up to 3.7 GHz Turbo)
• Intel HD Graphics 4000
• Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology
• PLUS models available with preinstalled memory and hard drive
o 4GB DDR3
o 500GB HDD
• HDMI & DVI-I outputs
• 802.11n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 w/ dual external WiFi antennas
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet
• High-amperage USB charging capable (yellow ports)
• Bundled MCE-compatible remote w/ USB IR receiver
• Bundled VESA75/100 mount