6800 GT Problems

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by supermandead, Jun 14, 2007.

1. supermandead

supermandead New Member

Hi all, everytime i play game on my computer, after couple min either the graphic mess up or the computer frezze up on me, i have this problems couple weeks now, i try everything but no hope, i try uninstall the graphic card driver, use Driver Cleaner Pro and install forceware lastest driver but still no go, so i reinstall my Windows xp but still no luck, please be so knid to help me with this problems, because don't want to format my hard drive. Thank you in advances.

2. Richie-b

Richie-b In the corner

Hi

have you tried checking the temps on your card, if they are high then this could be the cause of the slowdowns/crashes.
    Try taking the side panel off your pc and see if this helps cool the card better. These cards run fairly hot so they need all the cooling they can get.

3. BizSAR

BizSAR New Member

I've just started having the same thing happen. I replaced the stock cooling with a Zalman cooling system, but it does the same thing! I'm guessing the card is just ka-put. I'm not OC-ing or anything, and it was working fine up until a few days ago. It doesn't matter what Forceware I have installed.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with AGP for now. :(