Antoine Griezmann celebrates World Cup final goal with 'disgusting' Fortnite dance

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Calliers, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

Antoine Griezmann was accused of disrespecting Croatia after celebrating his goal with a 'Take the L' dance from the popular video game Fortnite.

The multi-player online game has taken the world by storm in recent months, with a whole host of footballers including Harry Kane and Dele Alli admitting they have been playing the game to unwind in between World Cup matches.

Griezmann, who has been celebrating goals with the dance from the video game since May, gave the celebration an airing on the biggest stage in France's World Cup final against Croatia.

[​IMG]

2. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Another thread moved to offtopic, Big deal he made a Gesture. !

What is it with you lately, You are just posting another shite posts in the incorrect parts of HH forums..

3. Calliers

I just noticed it when he did the dance and thought it was cool.

But a lot of outlets are saying it wasn't the right kind of dance to do lol.

4. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

The British press is just too (and Far ) politically Correct..

5. Calliers

I agree.

Most of the American press that have picked it up (for example CNET) are kind of touting it to be an indicator of just how popular Fortnite has gotten. Tbf I don't know what people see in that game, it has horrible artwork and horrible gameplay. I'm told it's fun by literally almost ALL of my friends who play it.

6. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I'm not a fan of the battle royale, but i do thoroughly enjoy the PvE mode "Save the world" of the game, specially if you do happen to manage to land in a group of people that are actually willing to construct things and work as a team.

Graphically it's both a combination of visually cartoony while having pretty damn good effects mixed in. It combines the aspects of borderlands with minecraft and RTS basically, RPG elements/building complex structures and a lot of strategy in prep or in rapid response to uncomming waves of enemies.

7. Calliers

That's what I don't like about it. The cartoonyiness of it all, I just-can't-deal.

8. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

LOL!

The single biggest thing I couldn't stand about the World Cup was all drama queens running.. and rolling around both on and off the field.

For the record... L's are for drama queens. I would have tea bagged the goalie instead. ;)

Calliers likes this.